ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keef #4 greatest icon Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 21st, 2005 04:14 PM
jb Kansas in not known for it's love of the Jewsz!!!!!!!
January 21st, 2005 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Kansas in not known for it's love of the Jewsz!!!!!!!

It is NOT a very funny place

Joey Carson
January 21st, 2005 04:17 PM
jb Kansas City is a large Septic tank...
January 21st, 2005 04:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Kansas City is a large Septic tank...

They do love their football team though!
January 21st, 2005 04:18 PM
jb Kansas City is , arguably, the filthiest city in the country.....
January 21st, 2005 04:20 PM
telecaster jb I am working on a new book about Jewish NBA stars
January 21st, 2005 04:20 PM
jb Kansas City is a second rate town with Bar_b-que being the big event.....
January 21st, 2005 04:21 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:
jb I am working on a new book about Jewish NBA stars

Many from the 40's and Fifties.....we dominated every sport until the holocaust wiped out our best athletes.....
January 21st, 2005 04:22 PM
Fiji Joe Abolutely Not JB...In Kansas, the people loath the jews....they resist the jews' usury and ideals of debt slavery with all their might...also, they are aggressively campaigning to ban all bingo halls and Einstein Brothers shops...Kansas City purposely resmbles a septic tank as it is widely known that jews prefer to crap in the grass and therefore, will not come near the city
January 21st, 2005 04:23 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Abolutely Not JB...In Kansas, the people loath the jews....they resist the jews' usury and ideals of debt slavery with all their might...also, they are aggressively campaigning to ban all bingo halls and Einstein Brothers shops...Kansas City purposely resmbles a septic tank as it is widely known that jews prefer to crap in the grass and therefore, will not come near the city

Have a great weekend!!!
January 21st, 2005 04:23 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Abolutely Not JB...In Kansas, the people loath the jews....they resist the jews' usury and ideals of debt slavery with all their might...also, they are aggressively campaigning to ban all bingo halls and Einstein Brothers shops...Kansas City purposely resmbles a septic tank as it is widely known that jews prefer to crap in the grass and therefore, will not come near the city

January 21st, 2005 04:25 PM
Fiji Joe I plan on having a great weekend...gonna watch the PBS special... Moe Berg "Unforgiveable Jewness"
January 21st, 2005 04:26 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I plan on having a great weekend...gonna watch the PBS special... Moe Berg "Unforgiveable Jewness"

Say hi to BILL PERKS!!!
January 21st, 2005 04:27 PM
Joey

I'm sensing tension here at the board ......

I'm also sensing ................................

******** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION *************
January 21st, 2005 04:29 PM
glencar Please wipe!
January 21st, 2005 04:31 PM
Fiji Joe Who is BILL PERKS?...
January 21st, 2005 04:38 PM
glencar An anti-Semite from NJ who posts in ALL-CAPS. Joshy must be mad atchoo.
January 21st, 2005 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Who is BILL PERKS?...

Fiji ..............................................

January 21st, 2005 05:24 PM
Fiji Joe Anyone who questions JB is an anti-semite...that was the point of my above posts...The boy plays his jew card like a fat man eats bacon...
January 21st, 2005 05:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Anyone who questions JB is an anti-semite...that was the point of my above posts...The boy plays his jew card like a fat man eats bacon...

but what said person got fat and prefers pork sausage or chorizo with his eggs?
January 22nd, 2005 06:08 PM
Trey Krimsin Who was number 3? Hendrix?
January 22nd, 2005 06:17 PM
Gazza Dunno - probably any one from Madonna, Dylan, Hendrix, Marley or Barry Manilow
January 22nd, 2005 08:39 PM
gustavobala
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
Who was number 3? Hendrix?

i ask this too, but i think the guys prefer fighting !

January 23rd, 2005 12:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Cant Catch Me wrote:
Elvis Presley has to be #1 every time, and if he's not the ranking system is flawed. I mean, "Nation's Only Atomic Powered Singer," how can you top that?

The more I think about this the more I have to sympathize with Keith Richards. #4 isn't high enough. Also Angus Young should have made the top 10.

January 23rd, 2005 12:45 PM
Bloozehound dude, this list is all wrong!

It's vince neil all the way baby!
January 23rd, 2005 12:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
It's vince neil all the way baby!

Ha! Well....you do bring up a good point.
January 23rd, 2005 08:29 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
Who was number 3? Hendrix?

Freddie Mercury?
January 24th, 2005 08:57 AM
Doxa Third was David Bowie.

(Just watched the list briefly; Morrissey, Joe Strummer, Eminem and Liam Gallagher were, of course, rated above people like Jimi Hendrix, who was something like #20 or Bruce Springsteen who was way behind Top 20.... Bob Dylan reached #10, but no way to challenge Madonna (#7). I will not recommend watching the list if you have problems with your temperament.. But really, lists like these are funny.)

- Doxa
January 24th, 2005 09:20 AM
Gazza To be fair, its not a list which is supposed to rate musical or creative greatness - but "icon" status

If you had a similar poll for movies, you'd have James Dean and Marilyn Monroe rated very highly - but very few people could argue with a straight face that they were more talented than Brando, DeNiro and people like that.
January 24th, 2005 09:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
To be fair, its not a list which is supposed to rate musical or creative greatness - but "icon" status

If you had a similar poll for movies, you'd have James Dean and Marilyn Monroe rated very highly - but very few people could argue with a straight face that they were more talented than Brando, DeNiro and people like that.

Shouldn't "icon status" be objectively measured by sales of collectors items? James Dean items are big sellers. Elvis stuff probably out sells everyone else put together.

Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood