ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A POSTER'S STORY ......... ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
January 21st, 2005 12:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I never thought I'd see the day where Joey was stricken with internet penis envy! Joey,Maxy has a web site that is begining to thrive and you...........don't. Get over it. Also,Bush won!!!! Get over that too.

Love ya buddy!

Riffhard

Why do you try and hurt the Joey? When all the Joey does is LOVE?
January 21st, 2005 12:54 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Carson had CLASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss the old Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson -- It was like a giant cocktail party ( the women had braless breasts spilling out of their dresses and the mens had Gold Medallons slung around their necks that were nestled in thatches of chest hair ).

" Johnny had the drinking problem and not ED , Ronnie ! "

Cassie Joe ! ™

This is so true. Today's Tonight Show is little more than a pale shadow. The only interesting Leno eps were the Hugh Grant post-hooker appearance & Ahnuld's announcement.

January 21st, 2005 12:55 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
January 21st, 2005 01:07 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

[Edited by Joey]
January 21st, 2005 01:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I mean..... the above review is sort of a New York Times review.....superb....brilliant, outstanding......<

Dude, Joey didn't write that. He stole it from a book review website. And, in fact, this is about the 5th or 6th time that he has posted that same stupid review. All he does is change the proper nouns.

Originality is not Joey's best asset.

January 21st, 2005 01:50 PM
Fiji Joe "Originality is not Joey's best asset."

...you're tired Joey...dog tired...

I vaguely recall when the Joey was "minty fresh"...

JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY
OVERRATED OVERRATED OVERRATED OVERRATED

...and the colored girls go...doo doo-doo doo doo-doo-doo doo doo-doo doo-doo-dooooooooooooooooooooooooo
January 21st, 2005 01:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"Originality is not Joey's best asset."

...and the colored girls go...doo doo-doo doo doo-doo-doo doo doo-doo doo-doo-dooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Joey may just be a bit "backed up"
January 21st, 2005 01:58 PM
jb jOEY IS THE LIFE BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH THIS BOARD'S VEINS..WITHOUT JOEY, NO BOARD. WITHOUT ME, NO ENTERTAINMENT. WE ARE THE FORCE BEHIND THIS THING AND THE SOONER PEOPLE LIKE 51 REALIZE IT, THE BETTER OFF WE WILL ALL BE.
January 21st, 2005 02:00 PM
voodoopug http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2664935,00.html

joey may be at this house
January 21st, 2005 02:02 PM
jb http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9o.htm
January 21st, 2005 02:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9o.htm

i read that today before you posted it, have you worked with this judge?
January 21st, 2005 02:04 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Concurred

January 21st, 2005 02:06 PM
Fiji Joe "jOEY IS THE LIFE BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH THIS BOARD'S VEINS..WITHOUT JOEY, NO BOARD. WITHOUT ME, NO ENTERTAINMENT. WE ARE THE FORCE BEHIND THIS THING"

Inasmuch as every living thing needs a system of bowels...you may technically be correct JB

You and your lifeblood should start a rival site to Maxy's and see just who is the people's champ...that is unless you're yella
January 21st, 2005 02:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
He stole it from a book review website. And, in fact, this is about the 5th or 6th time that he has posted that same stupid review. All he does is change the proper nouns.

Originality is not Joey's best asset.

January 21st, 2005 02:27 PM
Fiji Joe So nice I'll say it twice...

"Originality is not Joey's best asset."

January 21st, 2005 03:57 PM
Joey

That is IT !!!!!!!!!

You can kiss off going to " HARRY's " with Joey in February Fiji .

Ninea!
January 21st, 2005 04:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

That is IT !!!!!!!!!

Ninea!

Man, you think I wanna be seen at Harry's with some suspender wearing...pro ked sportin'...fibercon taking...emoticon posting...gimp in the pit keepin'... Laverne and Shirley watching...Cornhusker from Bugeater, Nebraska?...Those are my peeps up in Harry's and I don't think I could convince them that your drool cup and crash helmet are "just a fashion statement".
January 21st, 2005 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Man, you think I wanna be seen at Harry's with some suspender wearing...pro ked sportin'...fibercon taking...emoticon posting...gimp in the pit keepin'... Laverne and Shirley watching...Cornhusker from Bugeater, Nebraska?...Those are my peeps up in Harry's and I don't think I could convince them that your drool cup and crash helmet are "just a fashion statement".

Tardrite completely overhauled the body style in 2005 .
No more hard breaks along the temporal lobe.
Nosiree -- 2005 brings a sleek aerodynamic look with flowing lines and a mercurial "wing" on the sides!

Plus, the optional voice recognition system allows young Joey to make pitch and yaw adjustments "on the fly"

January 21st, 2005 04:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

That is IT !!!!!!!!!

Ninea!

There is a Harry's Bar near my home, i can only assume that you are talking about this place?
January 21st, 2005 04:14 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

There is a Harry's Bar near my home, i can only assume that you are talking about this place?

January 21st, 2005 04:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

i think joey hates me
January 21st, 2005 04:24 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i think joey hates me

Come to Joey !!!!
January 21st, 2005 04:27 PM
Fiji Joe Believe me...if Joey hated you, his emoticons would let you know...or he would cut and paste something about hate...so...you're cool for now
January 21st, 2005 04:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Believe me...if Joey hated you, his emoticons would let you know...or he would cut and paste something about hate...so...you're cool for now

good point, the other day he cut and pasted a link to nudity, he must really like me!
January 21st, 2005 05:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Joey wrote:

January 21st, 2005 07:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"jOEY IS THE LIFE BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH THIS BOARD'S VEINS..WITHOUT JOEY, NO BOARD. WITHOUT ME, NO ENTERTAINMENT. WE ARE THE FORCE BEHIND THIS THING"

Inasmuch as every living thing needs a system of bowels...you may technically be correct JB

You and your lifeblood should start a rival site to Maxy's and see just who is the people's champ...that is unless you're yella

Get off Maxy's nutsack already.
January 21st, 2005 09:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot Gypsy....

You know what....I'm starting to think you really do have something against Lugar. I mean, I believed you when you said it was all just a big joke....but I don't know now. Something has changed in the tone of your posts. There is real venom in those words.

It's like something changed overnight. One day you are your flirty chipper self, and the next day your a tight ass bitch. One day Maxy & I are some of your fave people, and the next day you are trying to slit our throats. It's like someone flipped a switch. I mean, if this is some kind of joke....well, I guess it's going over my bald head because I don't get it.

If you are not down with Lugar, I'm cool with that. My friends don't have to like each other...it doesn't change the way I feel about anyone. But I'd like to know what is going on. You are getting me concerned.

PM me. I want to help.
January 21st, 2005 09:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Gypsy....

You know what....I'm starting to think you really do have something against Lugar. I mean, I believed you when you said it was all just a big joke....but I don't know now. Something has changed in the tone of your posts. There is real venom in those words.

It's like something changed overnight. One day you are your flirty chipper self, and the next day your a tight ass bitch. One day Maxy & I are some of your fave people, and the next day you are trying to slit our throats. It's like someone flipped a switch. I mean, if this is some kind of joke....well, I guess it's going over my bald head because I don't get it.

If you are not down with Lugar, I'm cool with that. My friends don't have to like each other...it doesn't change the way I feel about anyone. But I'd like to know what is going on. You are getting me concerned.

PM me. I want to help.

I think it's you, actually.

Have a good weekend. Goodnight.
January 21st, 2005 10:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot No it isn't just me. I've had contact from more than one other person about this. There are several more people who are just as concerned as I am. I don't think she's playing.

I thought she was at first, so I played back. But I've been around long enough to know when I'm being flamed. And those were flames. I know they were because they weren't creative. If she was playing, she would have been creative and witty...but she resorted to crude name calling...and that just is NOT her style.

I just don't get it.
January 21st, 2005 10:56 PM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I just don't get it.

That's the point, my dear SS...you're a man, you're not supposed to get it when it comes to figuring us womenfolk out. That's just the way it is...

Seriously, I can sum it up for you in six simple words...
"We need a fucking Stones tour!"

Period.

When that happens...all will be right in our world.
*Hugs* to ya!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood