ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A POSTER'S STORY ......... ( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
January 20th, 2005 04:28 PM
Joey ************* A POSTER'S STORY **********************

( Another Review By The Joey ! )

Inchoate Longings ..............

You all remember Inchoate Longings .......those incipient yearnings of yore when an individual could write with the purest of magic and fire the reader with crisp , compact musings whilst offering definitive evidence that burning out and rusting are by no means the only alternatives left to superannuated Stones' Message Board Posters .

Well , www.Maxlugar.com is as far away from what message board posting must surely be as it is possible to get . Indeed , over at www.MaxLugar.com , I could sense shadows and taunting remnants of times when Max was striking , angry and exploring . But this new showcase of Maxy's is a deeply depressing and an unashamed rite of irrelevant , empty nostalgia and its unsatisfying , predictable triumph relying on past feats , the regressive belief of his flock and , most pathetically , props , gimmicks and his standard poses .

If readers were once inspired by what those old posts of Maxy's once meant , it really does NOT mean anything now . The new website of the MaxLugar's is unnecessary nostalgia : Unforgivably clinging to the past ; a damning diversion of spirit -- anything but fine posting -- such a static , stagnant waste of energy leaves one frustrated close to tears , and when the darkness falls and the effects hit home , cynical close to hateful . Pity is probably the only true reaction to www.MaxLugar.com . Maxy does not need to flop back -- He's already done EVERYTHING that he needs to -- indeed , the challenges went a long time ago .... all that's left are revival posts .

The www.MaxLugar.com is an appalling exhibition of complacency . So Sad . So Unnecessary .

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999 and providing quality postings like this and many like it since day one .

The Joey ..........Quality ....Visionary .....Joey !

January 20th, 2005 04:30 PM
glencar 2 threads on the new board? A bit obsessive-homoerotic, you might say...
January 20th, 2005 04:31 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
2 threads on the new board? A bit obsessive-homoerotic, you might say...

Blue ...................................

Come To Joey .......................
January 20th, 2005 04:32 PM
kath glencar is not responsible for what he posts today.......

January 20th, 2005 04:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hi Kath !!!!

January 20th, 2005 04:52 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:
************* A POSTER'S STORY **********************

( Another Review By The Joey ! )

Inchoate Longings ..............

You all remember Inchoate Longings .......those incipient yearnings of yore when an individual could write with the purest of magic and fire the reader with crisp , compact musings whilst offering definitive evidence that burning out and rusting are by no means the only alternatives left to superannuated Stones' Message Board Posters .

Well , www.Maxlugar.com is as far away from what message board posting must surely be as it is possible to get . Indeed , over at www.MaxLugar.com , I could sense shadows and taunting remnants of times when Max was striking , angry and exploring . But this new showcase of Maxy's is a deeply depressing and an unashamed rite of irrelevant , empty nostalgia and its unsatisfying , predictable triumph relying on past feats , the regressive belief of his flock and , most pathetically , props , gimmicks and his standard poses .

If readers were once inspired by what those old posts of Maxy's once meant , it really does NOT mean anything now . The new website of the MaxLugar's is unnecessary nostalgia : Unforgivably clinging to the past ; a damning diversion of spirit -- anything but fine posting -- such a static , stagnant waste of energy leaves one frustrated close to tears , and when the darkness falls and the effects hit home , cynical close to hateful . Pity is probably the only true reaction to www.MaxLugar.com . Maxy does not need to flop back -- He's already done EVERYTHING that he needs to -- indeed , the challenges went a long time ago .... all that's left are revival posts .

The www.MaxLugar.com is an appalling exhibition of complacency . So Sad . So Unnecessary .

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999 and providing quality postings like this and many like it since day one .

The Joey ..........Quality ....Visionary .....Joey !

January 20th, 2005 04:54 PM
J.J.Flash And since it gave me a hell of a work to do this.....I'm affraid I need to repeat myself.....

January 20th, 2005 04:56 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
And since it gave me a hell of a work to do this.....I'm affraid I need to repeat myself.....

Bless You J.J. Flash !

You are much loved by The Joey !!!!!
January 20th, 2005 04:57 PM
J.J.Flash Call me a boot licker....whatever you want....but I'm proud to call Joeykins my friend.......

I mean..... the above review is sort of a New York Times review.....superb....brilliant, outstanding......
January 20th, 2005 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Call me a boot licker....whatever you want....but I'm proud to call Joeykins my friend.......

....and I am very , VERY proud to call J.J.Flash my friend .

January 20th, 2005 05:00 PM
Joey " I mean..... the above review is sort of a New York Times review.....superb....brilliant, outstanding...... "

<----- All Words used by many to describe THE JOEY !!!!!
January 20th, 2005 05:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Call me a boot licker....whatever you want....but I'm proud to call Joeykins my friend.......

That's ok. But remember there are only 3 kinds of people in the world...bootlickers, ass kissers and the rest of us.
January 20th, 2005 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

That's ok. But remember there are only 3 kinds of people in the world...bootlickers, ass kissers and the rest of us.

TTM ........................

Come To Joey !™
January 20th, 2005 05:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
TTM ........................
Come To Joey !™

Now, Come to Belichick.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
January 20th, 2005 05:32 PM
not bound to please the ability to google should be taken off Joey's computer...

January 20th, 2005 05:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop ....................................

www.mrskin.com/all/starbio.htm?id=00628&aff=tvnowc

[Edited by Joey]

January 20th, 2005 06:21 PM
gypsy joey's a genius...pure genius. jb is rich and handsome. People are so jealous of them, which is truly sad. I, for one, adore them, and think their posting is outstanding.
January 20th, 2005 08:20 PM
Starbuck Joey!

don't fight with maxy!

Ben says,

"let go of your hate! that leads to the dark side!

Rodney says,

"can't we all just get along?"

mickey says,

"we were born to love one another! this is something we all need!"

meanwhile, dubya says something completely different:

January 21st, 2005 09:21 AM
Joey
Hi Starbuck ..................................

January 21st, 2005 10:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
http://www.rocksoff.org/avatar-joey2.jpg

Good morning Joey
January 21st, 2005 10:16 AM
jb Please look for me tonight at the Heat/Pacers game. I will be 15 rows behind the basket wearing D&G Jeans, a burgundy tee-shirt with a cobra snake on it, Breitling special edition bentley watch, Keith bracelet and ring, prada blue sneakers, and possibly Marc jacobs navy blue parka(going down to 58 tonight!!!).....
January 21st, 2005 10:23 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Please look for me tonight at the Heat/Pacers game. I will be 15 rows behind the basket wearing D&G Jeans, a burgundy tee-shirt with a cobra snake on it, Breitling special edition bentley watch, Keith bracelet and ring, prada blue sneakers, and possibly Marc jacobs navy blue parka(going down to 58 tonight!!!).....

Please look for me tonight at " Mr. Toads " in the " OLD MARKET " district in the downtown area seven blocks from the QWEST CENTER ARENA . I will be at the " Main Bar " near the " right corner " on ' Bartender Courtney's ' side . My mates and meself will be dressed 'winter like ' ( going down to minus twenty tonight ) whilst consuming copious amounts of Heinekens and " Jaggerbombs " .

Keith Moon usually shows up to party with us around Midnight ( MAN , that guy can really DRINK !!!! )

JACKY ! ™

[ Edited by ]

[Edited by Joey]
January 21st, 2005 10:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Please look for me tonight at the Heat/Pacers game. I will be 15 rows behind the basket wearing D&G Jeans, a burgundy tee-shirt with a cobra snake on it, Breitling special edition bentley watch, Keith bracelet and ring, prada blue sneakers, and possibly Marc jacobs navy blue parka(going down to 58 tonight!!!).....

good morning jb
January 21st, 2005 10:25 AM
Joey

Hi Puggy ................................

Are you going to U2 ?!?!

What ?!?! .....Oh , ! :

http://www.interference.com/
January 21st, 2005 10:29 AM
jb Hey Pug....had a 8:15 and won a Motion to Compel....the defense must disclose all prior incidents within the past 3 yrs.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Victory is coming!!!!
January 21st, 2005 10:30 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Hey Pug....had a 8:15 and won a Motion to Compel....the defense must disclose all prior incidents within the past 3 yrs.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Victory is coming!!!!

I would like to bite and kiss you .........

J Townshend ! ™
January 21st, 2005 10:37 AM
jb Joey, I truly hope and pray we meet next tour...we have kept the boards vibrant and alive during this extended downward period. Yes, we (me in particular) have our enemies whom would rather see us dead than post another emoticon-but like we will not give in to our enemies and shall by right of god claim our land!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 21st, 2005 10:40 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hi Puggy ................................

Are you going to U2 ?!?!

What ?!?! .....Oh , ! :

http://www.interference.com/

Alas, i cannot attend, I have a baby in the house and with my bands shows, the wife is rather sketchy about letting me out for long nights otherwise....and i do not want to endure joshy's wrath
January 21st, 2005 10:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Hey Pug....had a 8:15 and won a Motion to Compel....the defense must disclose all prior incidents within the past 3 yrs.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Victory is coming!!!!

These animals must be stopped and it starts in the courtroom...great job jb!
January 21st, 2005 10:42 AM
jb If we have another baby, and itis a girl, Josephine sounds like a beautiful name....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood