ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Marianne thought Mick had made up the Mars bar story! Return to archive
January 20th, 2005 10:41 AM
Monkey Woman FAITHFULL AMAZED CHOCOLATE BAR 'FANTASY' STILL EXISTS

MARIANNE FAITHFULL

MARIANNE FAITHFULL is amazed people still talk about the infamous ROLLING STONES drug bust in which she was rumoured to have been found with a chocolate bar in an intimate place.

Faithfull was dating Stones singer SIR MICK JAGGER at the time of the 1967 bust at guitarist KEITH RICHARDS' rural home in England, finds it incredible that a piece of exaggerated fiction is still talked about.

She says, "Well it's like a dirty old man's fantasy. I've been through millions of versions of who made it up - and it was made up.

"At one point of intense fury I even decided Mick made it up, but I've really got over that now."
17/01/2005 17:39

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/faithfull%20amazed%20chocolate%20bar%20.fantasy.%20still%20exists
January 20th, 2005 11:05 AM
jb Interesting story....thanks. By the way, have you ever eaten at the American Food court favorite "Chic-fila"? The have nice processed chicken sandwiches with delicious wedge fries!!! Really a change of pass from McDonalds or Burger King!!!!
January 20th, 2005 11:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Interesting story....thanks. By the way, have you ever eaten at the American Food court favorite "Chic-fila"? The have nice processed chicken sandwiches with delicious wedge fries!!! Really a change of pass from McDonalds or Burger King!!!!

They had one at the College I went to (GO EIU!)...they took out a Mc Donalds to put it in there and it was not well received. I thought their chicken was pretty good, but they were overpriced and the fries were always cold.
January 20th, 2005 11:33 AM
jb Hmmmm....have you gone to Krystals?
January 20th, 2005 11:35 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Hmmmm....have you gone to Krystals?

This is Chicago, we dont eat no stinkin Krystals.....WHITE CASTLE!
January 20th, 2005 11:38 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This is Chicago, we dont eat no stinkin Krystals.....WHITE CASTLE!

Chicago is known for brick oven pizza and delicious hot dogs...
January 20th, 2005 11:48 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Chicago is known for brick oven pizza and delicious hot dogs...

Omaha is known for its Prime Angus Beef and extremely high rate of colorectal cancer .

********** END TRANSMISSION ********
January 20th, 2005 11:50 AM
jb The Ceo from MCDonalds just died from colon cancer at age 44....a friend of ours lost her husband at 42 form colon cancer..I had a colonoscopy 4 yrs ago and all was clear....but I feel like it's just a matter of time until the Big C hits.....it has just surpassed heart disease as the biggest killer in the US.....
January 20th, 2005 11:53 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
The Ceo from MCDonalds just died from colon cancer at age 44....a friend of ours lost her husband at 42 form colon cancer..I had a colonoscopy 4 yrs ago and all was clear....but I feel like it's just a matter of time until the Big C hits.....it has just surpassed heart disease as the biggest killer in the US.....

I spent four hours last night soaping my crack and picking out the various and sundry fecal matter that was lining my anus .
January 20th, 2005 01:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I spent four hours last night soaping my crack and picking out the various and sundry fecal matter that was lining my anus .

I await footage
January 20th, 2005 07:23 PM
Bob Tamp Joey, You make me laugh too
January 20th, 2005 07:28 PM
corgi37 And that CEO of Macca's was an Aussie. I feel there is more to this than meets the eye.

I say he was assassinated because Yanks fear we are taking over!

Et tu Brutus.
January 20th, 2005 07:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

See what happens when you are not good to your Lamby?

Are we still on for Ruth's Cris this Sat? I'll bring the kiwi straberry lube. Fuck the low rent cafe hostess piece of crap you've been slumming with...you are MINE!
January 20th, 2005 07:41 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Interesting story....thanks. By the way, have you ever eaten at the American Food court favorite "Chic-fila"? The have nice processed chicken sandwiches with delicious wedge fries!!! Really a change of pass from McDonalds or Burger King!!!!

Invented in Atlanta
January 20th, 2005 11:23 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

WHILE JB IS UP IN THERE HAVE HIM CHECK FOR POLYPS
January 21st, 2005 04:17 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
jb wrote:

"Processed" chicken? How about just plain chicken?
January 22nd, 2005 09:26 AM
edithgrove Talk like this makes me want to go out and rent a copy of "Supersize Me!"
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood