ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Luis Carreño – El Universal February 6, 1998
¡ Gracias Roger Riffin ¡
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off Chat! (Everyone Read!) Return to archive
01-25-03 02:12 PM
Soul Survivor Ladies And Gentlemen, I and proud to announce that every Friday Night, starting at 8:00, we will have chats in the chat room. It has already been made official by Gerardo, so lets talk. Im looking forward to this....
01-25-03 02:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We're testing the chat room, feel free to join us now
01-25-03 02:26 PM
Soul Survivor ^
boost
01-25-03 02:26 PM
Angiegirl 8 pm in what time zone???? Exactly? In Holland it's 9 hours later than the time this MB shows at the top of posts...
01-25-03 02:29 PM
Angiegirl Sorry, can't join now. My Windows XP is missing the Java VM, so I have to download and install the Service Pack update first, and that's 30 MB, about 2/3 hours with my 33k6 modem...But I'll catch you another time. Have fun!!!
01-25-03 02:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl probably it will be 9:00 ET US. Soul Survivor will be in charge and will be on time, but join us now Angie
01-25-03 03:20 PM
padre Bummer! I had a good time for like a minute then my connection to the chatroom crashed. Don't ask me why. But it seemed like fun while it lasted.
01-26-03 12:19 AM
MarthaMyDear GERARDO!!! Can you make it an hour later than 9:00 P.M. (because I have to work later on Fridays)?!?!?! If not, that's alright (I'll just log-into the chatroom when I can and/or see and/or start a post on that, etc.)...

padre (and others, etc.), try Microsoft Internet Explorer instead of Netscape Navigator (and try to download the latest versions you can of both, etc.) for chats, etc.... ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
01-26-03 12:46 AM
Phog Cool to chat with fellow Stones freaks!
01-26-03 12:56 AM
Soul Survivor Phog! You joined!
01-26-03 01:21 AM
Phog Yup. I've lurked around for months now. Time to have fun.
01-26-03 01:31 AM
Boomhauer Phog probably thought I was a moron with my beavis and butthead pics!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST