ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Luis Carreño – El Universal February 6, 1998
¡ Gracias Roger Riffin ¡
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger on "ANGIE" PARIS PRINTEMPS! Return to archive
01-25-03 04:26 AM
woodywoodpecker For those of you that have this boot Paris Aux Printemps 76" I gotta say although it's quite rough Mick's vocals on Angie are electrifying!I love his phrasing it generates so much passion and it is to this day my Fav of all the Angie live recordings as is Fool to cry! I just love this period!
Tough and Dirty!!Not to mention Ronnie's guitar solo's. Which leads me to come to this assumption of the band!

Mick- Best frontman in R&R,cannot think of any improvments!
(Just sing Angie like this!)

Keith-The best rythym Guitarist in da world (ignore the camera's and turn up that dirty distortion!)

Ronnie-(play solo's like cant always get/brown sugar Love you live more often! And Mick & Keith give him freedom to play his solo's as long as he likes Ronnie needs to be free'd from the cage!

Charlie -Remember you are a rock Star!!
01-25-03 04:43 AM
montana I dont have this boot but I would love to listen to ANGIE! do you have a mp3???
Cheers, lour
01-25-03 08:18 AM
marko Agreed,i think best versions of angie&fool to cry was in
76,,,also 1990 version of angie is very good.
Ronnies solo was fantastic in 76.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST