ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Luis Carreño – El Universal February 6, 1998
¡ Gracias Roger Riffin ¡
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To anyone who's been mailing me lately....(Public service announcement/NSC) Return to archive
01-24-03 06:12 PM
Gazza My PC started playing tricks a few days ago and I had to get it fixed

Unfortunately the memory seems to have gone, as has my windows address book - I have two main ISP's, a worldonline one (which is also the forwarding address for my [email protected] e-mail account)and an AOL one.

The AOL is working again but I'm still having problems wth the worldonline account - therefore if anyone has sent me e-mail in the last week to [email protected] or [email protected], I cant access it and it could well be that all my outlook express e-mails on that account may be lost - so if you havent received a reply from me, thats why!

Until that account is fixed,for those of you who are waiting on a response from me to anything (ie CD trades, info,advice on erection problems etc), you should mail me on either [email protected] or [email protected] and I can pick it up there. Hopefully the worldonline account , which I use for most correspondence, should be working again soon

..and for those of you who havent been in touch in the last few days and who I regularly correspond with.....I'll need your e-mail info again!
01-24-03 10:27 PM
MarthaMyDear advice on erection problems
-------------------------------------------------------------

I won't touch that one with a ten foot... Er... Forget it... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING... lol.............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
01-25-03 05:31 AM
MarthaMyDear GARY!!! Try retrieving your email from this web site (anyone can do this, I think):

http://www.mail2web.com

You can access your REGULAR email from there and it's free and you can access it from any internet connection, etc.!!! See if that works in saving your recent emails if you can't retrieve them normally, etc.... I hope it works!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST