ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Luis Carreño – El Universal February 6, 1998
¡ Gracias Roger Riffin ¡
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bug Catchers Return to archive
01-24-03 11:37 AM
Maxlugar Has anyone else picked up the new Rolling Stone with the delectable Shania Twain on the cover?

Well, in it, there is an article about gay men who actually seek out the HIV virus.

It makes them feel as if they are being impregnated by their lover.

What in God's name is going on out there????

01-24-03 11:39 AM
Scot Rocks WTF!!!!!?????

That is sick, that can't be true

01-24-03 11:40 AM
Nellcote The Downward slide of America
01-24-03 12:07 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Has anyone else picked up the new Rolling Stone with the delectable Shania Twain on the cover?

Well, in it, there is an article about gay men who actually seek out the HIV virus.

It makes them feel as if they are being impregnated by their lover.

What in God's name is going on out there????

Now let me see if I understand what you are telling me.

There is an article in the latest Rolling Stone about gay men who want to "breed" little baby HIV viri?

When they contract the virus, do they start wearing special "HIV Papa" black maternity clothes? Do they run out and tell their friends? Are their moms the first to know?

"Mom, guess what -- you're going to be a gramma to a bouncing baby HIV!"

As they lose weight and shuffle off to die, do they have a funeral shower?

Is this what you're talking about?!?

Or am I missing something?

Nasty is confused. I think the world is overpopulated with HIV as it is. I think if they want it they should just adopt.
01-24-03 12:18 PM
Highwire Rob Yeah Max,

I just received that RS issue in the mail but I haven't started reading it yet. I did peruse the topics inside and I just couldn't believe that one!

In case the subjects in the article didn't know, we have a healthcare crisis in this country--so I ain't go'nna bail their sorry spotty asses out if they actually want to get the AIDS virus!!
01-24-03 02:35 PM
telecaster http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=17380

Link to the article.

What the hell is that about?
01-24-03 03:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot This is some fucked up shit.
01-24-03 04:04 PM
W Randolph Hearst http://www.salon.com/opinion/sullivan/2003/01/24/rolling/index.html
01-24-03 04:16 PM
Maxlugar Oh don't listen to that 'mo at Salon!

That is a good article!

I have a question though:

During the Hey Negrita dance, who was the Bug Chaser and who was the Gift Giver?

Discuss!
01-24-03 04:33 PM
Boomhauer They act so stupid make me sick, sick, sick.....
01-24-03 06:02 PM
no_cole_porter It's pretty disgusting but nothing shocking really. I mean we live in a time that would make the ancient Romans blush.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST