ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Luis Carreño – El Universal February 6, 1998
¡ Gracias Roger Riffin ¡
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: me finds todays header pictures a bit scary. Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-24-03 09:10 AM
egon let's make that "very scary"
01-24-03 09:46 AM
FotiniD Well, Mick was just caught in a wrong angle / moment, no big deal.

But I find Keith's pic excellent He looks very young-like, sort of....boyish, a lad, if I may say so without sounding crazy (cause I know all my friends and relatives would stare at me with blank eyes, but I know you guys ain't like that ). Yes, I love this pic. Thanks Parmeda!
01-24-03 09:49 AM
FotiniD By the way, Parmeda, would you mind letting us know how you managed to get the camera-s in without getting busted? Security measures in regards with cameras are sort of loose in Greece, but I know it ain't like that in the rest of Europe and of course America.

So how do you get a camera in the show?
01-24-03 09:57 AM
Moonisup great pics parm!!

but mick looks indeed old in that one
01-24-03 10:05 AM
jb Keith looks fucking great !!! Mick looks a little like Mick Taylor....
01-24-03 10:10 AM
luxury1 I just love Keith's ears.
01-24-03 10:14 AM
luxury1 And I beg to differ--I love that Mick "smart ass" face. I get that one alot. It is almost mocking, but at the same time has the "cat who ate the canary" sense to it. And he is old. But still sexy and talented, so who cares.
01-24-03 10:22 AM
egon don't get me wrong;
they're old, but normally i think they look great in pictures.
it's just these 2: mr scarecrow & mr toothless...
01-24-03 10:22 AM
jb Agreed...I can only wish I look 1/2 as good as these guys at 60....I think the key is staying thin, which has been difficult for me since reaching 40.....
01-24-03 10:24 AM
F505 I think the key is staying thin, which has been difficult for me since reaching 40.....

...and your friend Fiji Joe not to forget
01-24-03 10:27 AM
jb Fiji is really a nice guy after all..he does have large breasts, but many from Fiji consider that sexually appealing as he is able to lactate just like a woman, which apparently, is considered quite masculine in his culture.
01-24-03 10:57 AM
luxury1 Low carbs, men.
01-24-03 12:11 PM
sonicrock how i felt like egon but i never have the guts to post about that but now i saw someone did i must agree very scary
01-24-03 12:34 PM
sasca Scary, yes, but I like them. Especially the one of Keith - it looks like there is nothing keeping him alive but rock'n'roll - and that he'll live forever.
01-24-03 12:39 PM
gypsy sasca, I agree with you. I thought you'd have something negative to say...like that Keith looks bad due to his karma regarding the Anita/Brian situation. And that you would say Brian would look better than Keith and Mick.
It would be interesting to see what Brian would have looked like nowadays.
01-24-03 12:46 PM
Joey " Fiji is really a nice guy after all..he does have large breasts, but many from Fiji consider that sexually appealing as he is able to lactate just like a woman, which apparently, is considered quite masculine in his culture. "

Fiji must have spent time in Prison !

Shiver ......................

JACKY !
01-24-03 12:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well Gypsy, if the petition works, we'll all find out what Brian looks like today!
01-24-03 12:52 PM
gypsy I'm keeping my fingers crossed...hoping for the corpse to resemble Francoise Hardy.
01-24-03 12:55 PM
sasca I'm a STONES fan. Not just a Brian Jones fan. I mentioned on another thread that Brian looked a lot like Francoise Hardy. If he managed to live as healthily as he hoped to, he might look like she does now (still about 30).
His body would probably have been young enough to recover from much of the damage inflicted. Or he might look like Keith who, in his unusual way, looks just as good.
01-24-03 03:30 PM
parmeda FontiniD...
Sneaking in cameras has been a mission for me for quite some time, LOL. I've learned the "hard way" from past experiences...especially with the Stones. I had three of them with me on both nights. It also helps if you have a big purse (which is a pain in the ass to have to carry around all night, but hey...it was worth it!)
Here's what I did...
Emptied the purse of the usual "girl" things. (To make room, LOL)
My 35MM is solid black and was placed at the bottom.
My Sony digital is small enough that it fits perfectly inside an empty cigarette case...which was placed on top of the 35MM.
I have a wonderful "new toy" that I received as a gift this past weekend from 2 of my friends as an early Birthday present...which is the coolest "new thing" to have! It's a pair of binoculars that is really a digital camera! I left that in it's case and had it on top of the cigarette case because I knew security would ask to see what was inside...and they did. All they saw was a pair of binoculars...HA!
As soon as the lights went out, I removed everything from my purse, strapped them around my throat, and off I went!
When the band came to the B-Stage, I didn't care...I was standing directly in front of one of "the goons" and he simply shaked his head and smiled at me. Maybe, I just lucked out...

As far as these guys looking a bit on the scary side...I don't know...they all looked wonderful to me being that close to them. And we were soooooo close that I could have easily grabbed Mick's "frozen balls" that he complained to have, earlier in the evening, LOL...

01-24-03 03:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey! I have fake binoculars too!

But they don't take pictures.

They hold booze. I have "Barnoculars".

Great to smuggle hooch into a cold Beaver Stadium with.
01-24-03 03:42 PM
Fiji Joe Low carbs?...diets?...fu*k the low-cal sub-culture...I'm so hungry I could eat a horsemeat pie...

My breasts they will always be open
01-24-03 03:46 PM
nankerphelge Right on Feej -- I never met a carb I didn't like!!
01-24-03 03:52 PM
Joey " My breasts they will always be open ................"

Fiji .............Cover Up Man , ...................and come drink with Joey in Denver !

JACKY !
01-24-03 04:08 PM
Fiji Joe Now I suppose it would be possible for me to come to Denver just to drink...but I don't wanna be one of those dudes who goes to pre-show party but has no ticket to the show...there's just something quite perverse about that
01-24-03 04:19 PM
Joey " Now I suppose it would be possible for me to come to Denver just to drink...but I don't wanna be one of those dudes who goes to pre-show party but has no ticket to the show...there's just something quite perverse about that "

Ain't no big thing oh Beer Ti##ed one !!!!!!!

You can buy a ticket outside the venue day of show .

or get a tix from one of StonesDoug's peoples at the Paramount on 16th Street Mall

...or keep checking Ticketmaster !

Either way , it is your destiny to cover up and come drink with the Joeskee !

JACKY JACK !!!!!!

01-24-03 10:19 PM
MP don't let the press get hold of those pics---they'd have a field day with the "wrinklie rockers" theme...
01-25-03 12:01 AM
prism What is that on Keith's neck chain? Is that a black feather or a lock of hair?
01-25-03 09:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the double dose of headers, sorry for those with low resolution screens as instead of seeing them in the same level they appeared one below the other. As I'm intentionally posting the header within this thread

Chicago UC - January 22, 2003 with thanks to Parmeda
01-26-03 09:26 AM
luxury1 Fiji Joe is probably super-buff, and will shame the C-10 into gym memberships once this tour is over.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST