ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Luis Carreño – El Universal February 6, 1998
¡ Gracias Roger Riffin ¡
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nasty Habits Got Nasty Habits Return to archive
01-24-03 12:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...he takes tea at three!

This is his store's bathroom

01-24-03 01:40 AM
Nasty Habits I would like to inform any health inspectors viewing this thread that the toilet has been cleaned since that photograph. Gross.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
01-24-03 04:02 AM
woodywoodpecker ha thats a great rendition wish my wife would let me do that!!
01-24-03 11:43 AM
moy pretty cool... and nasty
01-24-03 11:45 AM
nankerphelge In case there was any question as to the location of the next summit...
01-24-03 10:43 PM
MarthaMyDear THAT RESTROOM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to work for you, Nasty Habits, but I'll pass on cleaning the restroom... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I know... I'm fired already... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just playing... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P COOL RESTROOM, THOUGH!!! lol...................... TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***
01-24-03 11:04 PM
scope
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
In case there was any question as to the location of the next summit...

Can't wait to drink enough beer to spend some time in there.
Very impressive Nasty!
01-24-03 11:45 PM
Dandelion*

Nasty - that toliet looks clean enough to drink out of. Now please send me the Billy/Mick dick dance pics...

Hey Martha - great new avatar!
01-25-03 09:03 AM
gypsy Yes, that is a cool avatar!
01-25-03 09:23 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU!!! Yes, Marilyn is great!!! Her line, I think, in this scene (How To Marry A Millionaire... Not a reality TV show... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ) is: "I just love finding new places to wear diamonds!!!"!!! YOU GO, GIRLFRIEND!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P She was actually really damn hilarious... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I wish I could look like her, also, but such is life... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Oh, well... At least I can bleach my hair... Fuck it!!! lol........................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, take care and ROCK ON, you guys!!! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

*** Martha ***
01-26-03 11:10 AM
Nasty Habits Dandy -- check your PMs.
01-26-03 11:13 PM
Dandelion* Hurry!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST