ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Luis Carreño – El Universal February 6, 1998
¡ Gracias Roger Riffin ¡
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry is house hunting Return to archive
01-22-03 06:51 PM
Jaxx Jerry homes in on Chelsea
By Compton Miller
22 January 2003

The aggravation of living next to ex-husband Mick Jagger on Richmond Hill is beginning to tell on Jerry Hall.

She is looking for a new home in upmarket Belgravia and Chelsea. "She viewed my house in Chelsea Square but decided it was too small for her," says baronet Sir Benjy Slade, whose six-bedroom home is for sale for £4 million through Aylesford.

Hall, who recently starred in The Graduate in the West End, has four children by Jagger. She has blamed his frequent uninvited visits to their former marital home for upsetting her on-off boyfriend, City trader Tim Attias.

01-24-03 09:31 PM
CS Now this

24 JANUARY 2003
Jerry Hall has been ex-husband Mick Jagger's girl next door – literally – since he moved into an flat adjacent to the model's after their 1999 divorce. But now it seems her former spouse has knocked on the connecting door between the two homes once too often, and Jerry is looking for new digs.

Jerry has changed her mind about residing next door to her ex. "I'm dating other people and it's uncomfortable for them having Mick around so much," she has said

The decision to move apparently stems from the fact that Mick's presence in an apartment alongside her Richmond home in southwest London has been interfering with Jerry's love life. The close proximity to her partner of 20 years was reportedly one of the reasons behind her recent split with banker Tim Mattias.

Living in adjacent Richmond homes was originally intended to keep things amicable for the sake of the couple's four children

"It's getting a bit ridiculous," she has said. "I can't get rid of (Mick)… I'm dating other people and it's uncomfortable for them having him around so much."

And as a result, the Texan blonde, who two years ago was already remarking that the unusual set-up "kinda cramps your style", has been searching for a house in Chelsea.

For years Jerry had been saying the cosy arrangement – which was to keep things amicable for the sake of the couple's four children – was only meant to be temporary. Just a few months ago, she hinted it might soon come to an end. "Mick still lives next door to me and that's great for the children and for him, but for me? I stayed in that relationship too long. I don't need reminders of it every day."
01-24-03 11:47 PM
midnightmagic Maybe, the Stones skip Dallas this time because the in-laws live in Mesquite(suburb of Dallas) too close for Mick?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST