ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: G'dam Ind. COLTS! Return to archive
21st January 2007 10:23 PM
CraigP 38/34 Indianapolis Colts.

I don't mean to be greedy since the Pats have earned much well-deserved respect this past decade but still, a close bummer.
According to an announcer, some Pats players are suffering from the Flu as well as cramps.
Hot game anyway...
21st January 2007 10:25 PM
Bloozehound that was great football, should be a good superbowl

21st January 2007 10:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Congrats to the Colts. Now they just gotta go out and thump the Bears in two weeks.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
21st January 2007 10:31 PM
sirmoonie What a fucking game!

I think the better team lost, but both teams played incredible. Colts gutted it out after falling way behind.

The Pats' pass defense was as good as I've seen any team in years.

Incredible game, fun as hell to watch in a hotel bar, people going crazy.

NFL play off football! Super fine!

Super Bowl is all over, IMO, but then I was positive the Pats would win this game.....
21st January 2007 10:35 PM
lotsajizz kudos to Peyton...he manned up big time
21st January 2007 10:38 PM
Steel Wheels I was hoping for the Patriots to meet my Bears in Miami, but I'll settle for the Colts. A Superbowl XX rematch would have been fun for the marketing aspect of the game.

Bears win, and win big!
21st January 2007 10:54 PM
parmeda If Jesse Jackson pops his ugly head out within the next 24 hours...I am going to puke.

KEEP IT IN THE CHURCH, JESSE, AND OFF OF THE FOOTBALL FIELD!

Congrats (and good luck..ha!) to the Colts!
21st January 2007 10:55 PM
wasted
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The Pats' pass defense was as good as I've seen any team in years.

Wonder if we were looking at the same game. The Pat pass defense while good in the first half completely fell apart in the second half. Neither the Chiefs or Ravens had any problem mastering the Colt passing offense for an entire game with Manning having one touchdown and five picks. The Pat pass defense gave unbelievable amount of spacing in the second half allowing Colt receivers to be wide open for much of the second half. The Pat defense gave up 32 points in the second half and there was much more to it than just great Colt offense. The Pat defense sucked in the second half. The last touchdown its third and two and the Colts run up the middle untouched.

I think youve seen the last of the Pats. Despite a terrible pass defense in the second half, the Pats had several chnaces to put the Colts away on offense but Brady plyed it conservative and settled for field goal instead of touchdown. Then when Pats pass defense made one of their few stops in the second half, Brady could have run out the clock. He didn't. He did three and out.

Look the Pats had a great run. A Hall of Fame run but this game shows they don't have it anymore. They were lucky to beat the Bolts and couldnt beat the Colts despite having 18 point lead. They choked just as much as the Bolts did before them..
21st January 2007 11:20 PM
mrhipfl
22nd January 2007 09:11 AM
chevysales peyton and company put up 32 points on the leagues second best scoring defense!no excuses for anybody i don't care about who's in or out who's hurt, sick or whatever.

a win is a win as evident from the game they stole last week from chargers blunders, drops, etc.

as brady said in his interview they showed with dan... all that matters is the score at the end of the game.

on to the super bowl...

22nd January 2007 09:24 AM
Some Guy Gonna be a big Super Bowl, tater.
22nd January 2007 10:40 AM
Jumping Jack Rex Grossman is not a Superbowl quarterback, period. Chicago is the city of HUMILIATION!!!
22nd January 2007 11:55 AM
fireontheplatter i watched both games
the snow was gently falling here in va...the perfect setting for a new england win....or so i hoped. i so thought they were going to run away with this one...especiall when it was...what? 23-3 at one point closing in on the half.

22nd January 2007 03:53 PM
luxury1 craigp claims some Pats were suffering cramps--what, from their periods?
22nd January 2007 03:57 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
craigp claims some Pats were suffering cramps--what, from their periods?

hows the new pad?
http://novogate.com/board/968/234130-1.html
22nd January 2007 04:50 PM
Some Guy The Colts are a classy organization.
22nd January 2007 05:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The Falcons are a classy organization.

The ATL will be smokin in 07!

Michael Vick at Falcons training camp
22nd January 2007 05:03 PM
Some Guy dude...
22nd January 2007 08:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
wasted wrote:

Wonder if we were looking at the same game. The Pat pass defense while good in the first half completely fell apart in the second half. Neither the Chiefs or Ravens had any problem mastering the Colt passing offense for an entire game with Manning having one touchdown and five picks. The Pat pass defense gave unbelievable amount of spacing in the second half allowing Colt receivers to be wide open for much of the second half. The Pat defense gave up 32 points in the second half and there was much more to it than just great Colt offense. The Pat defense sucked in the second half. The last touchdown its third and two and the Colts run up the middle untouched.

Same game, maybe you are a better analyst. I guess I was really talking about the Pats' secondary - saw excellent defensive pass plays by Pats - so many, it had me thing "damn, those guys have the best secondary I've seen in years" - yeah Manning did run it up, he's definitely the best hucker I've seen in 10 years too. Yhey held him well. Its the cliche - "can't stop him ,just contain him" - I stll think the better team lost......
23rd January 2007 09:18 AM
chevysales
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Same game, maybe you are a better analyst. I guess I was really talking about the Pats' secondary - saw excellent defensive pass plays by Pats - so many, it had me thing "damn, those guys have the best secondary I've seen in years" - yeah Manning did run it up, he's definitely the best hucker I've seen in 10 years too. Yhey held him well. Its the cliche - "can't stop him ,just contain him" - I stll think the better team lost......

manning didn't force anything in the second half...they ran and and ran and when they cou8ldn't they took the underneath stuff...

and the pats better pay asuante samuels but if history tells us anything they won't... we would love to pay him here in miami i can tell you that.

then the same could be said of the chargers pats game...
[Edited by chevysales]
23rd January 2007 09:38 AM
Nellcote Couple of plays end up differently, we are talking about a different outcome. Either team could've won, however, Pats peaked too early on Sunday. Colts knew the area to attack, we did not do a good job holding them. No excuses, Colts won. It will hold up over time as one of the more exciting Conference Championships. I will remain loyal to the AFC, however, and pull for the Colts in SB 41. Upward & Onward!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)