ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RON'S LEAH TO WED Return to archive
19th January 2007 09:23 PM
moy 18 January 2007
RON'S LEAH TO WED

Leah Wood
Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

CONGRATS to Leah Wood who is set to wed beau Jack MacDonald after he proposed on holiday in Kenya last week - but not before he'd asked dad Ronnie for permission.

A source says: "Leah was sunbathing and Jack went over with coral he'd found diving. She said, 'that's nice' but then saw an antique diamond ring sitting on top."

Last night Leah told us: "I'm so happy." Ahhh.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tm_headline=ron%2Ds-leah-to-wed%26method=full%26objectid=18494182%26siteid=94762-name_page.html
19th January 2007 09:28 PM
moy
19th January 2007 09:31 PM
moy

19th January 2007 10:05 PM
Honky Tonk Man Good luck to them, but I don't fancy her much
19th January 2007 11:03 PM
Scottfree Damn she's purdy, and I'm sure she has other redeeming qualities...
[Edited by Scottfree]
20th January 2007 11:19 AM
Martha The ugly comments are UGLY.

And rude.

And hurtful.

Shame on you.

20th January 2007 06:20 PM
Bitch Good luck to them, I wish them the happiness of love.

but..
Who is her boyfriend? Is he in a band? If he's not she might get bored since shes used to a rock and roll lifestyle. Daddy's shoes will be hard to fill.
20th January 2007 09:13 PM
tumbled
quote:
Martha wrote:
The ugly comments are UGLY.

And rude.

And hurtful.

Shame on you.

i agree 100%
beauty is skin deep
good luck 2 them both...all the best
20th January 2007 10:21 PM
kath she is actually very pretty, i met her in vegas on the no security tour. and she's very sweet.

there's been a lot of hurtful stuff posted on some boards lately.....why is that???

21st January 2007 07:44 AM
lotsajizz she was pretty hot on stage on 'No Security' singing backup...nice body

21st January 2007 09:05 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff
Ops, some girls are same as fathers
21st January 2007 01:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
there's been a lot of hurtful stuff posted on some boards lately.....why is that???

Why? That's easy. Because the world is filled with pricks.

Didn't you know that?

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
21st January 2007 02:36 PM
kath ttm, i am PAINFULLY aware of the prick population in the world, i just wonder why so many of them are on our boards these days.......

shit, just pick up any newspaper or watch the news or look at the net....they may as well just publish pictures of giant pricks stealing kids, invading people's privacy, beheading people, shooting innocent people for 6 packs. and people wonder why sensitive people get hurt so often and so deeply.

"a giant prick was seen leaving the scene..."
21st January 2007 03:30 PM
Kilroy SHE'S NOT UGLY.
22nd January 2007 10:25 AM
Honky Tonk Man I never stated she was ugly. All I stated was that I didn't fancy her! Beauty is indeed only skin deep.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)