ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is your favorite "Sir"? *** NEW VOTE *** Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th January 2007 07:37 PM
StonesChick Why? What would it matter. I don't think he has, but it wouldn't make a difference if he did.

Sir Paul??...no comment.
20th January 2007 07:47 PM
Bitch ok the reason I was wondering is because when MICK was in NY a few years back there was a studio hair-stylist make-up artist that was working with the show the RS were doing. MICK absolutely refused to let anyone touch his hair, only his own people and no one else could make him up. I heard this from someone at Elizabeth Arden in NY who was on the set doing hair and make-up and was surprised at how fussy MICK was about his hair.
21st January 2007 12:27 AM
pdog Surplus
21st January 2007 01:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot Mick absolutely has a weave. The photographic evidence is just too overwhelming.

I'm not saying that Mick is completely bald and wearing a rug...I'm saying that he is balding and has had some help via a weave.

That is why he won't let anyone else but HIS people mess with his hair. He does not want that little secret out.

Now, that said...do any of us like Mick less because he has a weave? Fuck no. Why would we? He's still the best front man in the game...and his hair has no effect on that.
21st January 2007 03:17 PM
Kilroy To Sir with Love...........Lulu right?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)