ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Urban Dictionary: Mick Jagger Entry Return to archive
17th January 2007 09:33 AM
Honky Tonk Man GotToRollMe was good enough to post a link to this wonderful site on another thread. I've been having a good look and look what came up for Mick Jagger! See the last entry LOL!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mick+jagger
17th January 2007 09:44 AM
Gazza LMAO

If this means having to show my UK passport as proof of my innocence, so be it....

Keith :
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=keith+richards

Bill
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bill+wyman

There's 36 'definitions' for Bill O'Reilly, I noticed. Several of them seem to involve falafels and the insertion of vibrators into the rectum. Is there a scandal we didnt hear about?

'Hot Carl' remains my favourite entry on that site. Warning - dont look it up if you're squeamish.
17th January 2007 10:22 AM
Saint Sway I guess the transcripts of O'Reilly's sex tapes didnt make news over seas...

the 411 is the dudes a crazy perv - of course arent all the hard core right wing conservatives? Especially the ones that want to constantly lecture us on morality

if you missed the transcripts about Bill wanting to get it on with a falafal and a shower lufa, I'm sure you could probably read about it in one of the chapters in his "O'Reilly Factor For Kids" book
17th January 2007 10:25 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the 411 is the dudes a crazy perv - of course arent all the hard core right wing conservatives? Especially the ones that want to constantly lecture us on morality

Yes, I am too a crazy perv! Your going to hell P-dog if you don't stop listening to that devil muszak.
17th January 2007 02:34 PM
GotToRollMe Oh God, what have I wrought?
I love the first Keith Richards definition:

1. keith richards

keith richards plays guitar for the rolling stones. he enjoys cigarettes, booze, drugs, some more booze, women, drugs... he is very old and wrinkly, though *some* people still find him sexy. his age is estimated to be anywhere between 60 and 4 billion years. his teeth probably aren't real, and i would be very surprised if the veins in his arms (or the rest of his body for that matter) still exist. in fact, i believe he may be some sort of android or zombie. often fond of irregular headbands, which are no doubt used to anchor his flesh to his head so that his face doesn't slide off. his whereabouts are constantly changing, though it can be assumed that wherever he is, he is expiring.

"keith richards cannot be killed by conventional methods."

"what's that foul odor? oh, it's just keith richards."

"...and on the third moon of every month, six virgins must be sacrificed in the woods in order to keep keith richards alive."

17th January 2007 02:36 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I guess the transcripts of O'Reilly's sex tapes didnt make news over seas...

if you missed the transcripts about Bill wanting to get it on with a falafal and a shower lufa, I'm sure you could probably read about it in one of the chapters in his "O'Reilly Factor For Kids" book

There was a young girl who got it on with Keith Olbermann & then revealed that he was a stinker in the sack. I think that's why he's always going after "Bill O"!
17th January 2007 02:36 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Yes, I am too a crazy perv! Your going to hell P-dog if you don't stop listening to that devil muszak.

Crap, I just realized that P-dog did not write the post I replied to. Ok Sway, Your going to hell P-dog if you don't stop listening to that devil muszak.
17th January 2007 02:52 PM
glencar you need a break, no?
17th January 2007 02:54 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
glencar wrote:
you need a break, no?

You might be right. Please take over; I've over extended me self.
17th January 2007 02:55 PM
glencar I would but I've actually got some errands to run. Meet you in chat later?
17th January 2007 02:55 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
glencar wrote:
I would but I've actually got some errands to run. Meet you in chat later?

Sounds good!
17th January 2007 06:03 PM
Soldatti
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
"...and on the third moon of every month, six virgins must be sacrificed in the woods in order to keep keith richards alive."

LMFAO
18th January 2007 05:08 AM
FotiniD
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

"he is very old and wrinkly, though *some* people still find him sexy."

Now WHO are those people? We wouldn't happen to know, would we?
18th January 2007 05:13 AM
corgi37 Very funny stuff. Seeing as we twisting this thread (who us?) into politics, i present the and only (though Debbie Schlussel could argue that)...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ann+coulter

And, Gazza - Hot Carl is gross. Now excuse me, i have some cling wrap to buy.
[Edited by corgi37]
18th January 2007 08:33 AM
Gazza Pudenda Shenanigans...LOL. Those definitions are priceless.

Knew YOU out of everyone on this board couldnt resist checking out 'Hot Carl'
18th January 2007 08:49 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Pudenda Shenanigans...LOL. Those definitions are priceless.

Knew YOU out of everyone on this board couldnt resist checking out 'Hot Carl'

Oh rest assured,Gazza...... Corgi wasn't the only one who checked it out!! Gross by the way......
21st January 2007 02:08 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
There was a young girl who got it on with Keith Olbermann & then revealed that he was a stinker in the sack. I think that's why he's always going after "Bill O"!

How so you know she's telling the truth (unless you were watching--or unless Billo was taping it)? BTW, how do you "spin" Billo saying that the teenage kidnap victim stayed with his captor because he was having more fun than at home?

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
21st January 2007 10:00 AM
Highwire Rob This thread is hilarious! I heard our Pittsburgh WDVE DJs talking about this site on Friday:

http://www.thephatphree.com/

Some of the 50 new positions are a hoot. They sure don't spare the Steve Miller Band! Here's another

The Japanese Businessman
Get your girlfriend to dress up like a schoolgirl and kick you in the apple bag until you pass out.

Bonus points if you do group calisthenics before you start.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
22nd January 2007 01:16 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
This thread is hilarious! I heard our Pittsburgh WDVE DJs talking about this site on Friday:

http://www.thephatphree.com/

holy shit, that was funny stuff

The Rearing Unicorn
Start in the classic doggy position. When you're ready to spit seed, dismount and leap onto your girl's head. Shoot for distance as she rears up.

Bonus points if you are banging a horse face.

[Edited by Bloozehound]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)