ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bob Dylan Buys Luxury Scottish Retreat Return to archive
16th January 2007 10:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Bob Dylan Buys Luxury Scottish Retreat
Spending £2.2million on the property...

by Scott Colothan on 16/01/2007
gigwise.com

The legend that is Bob Dylan has bought a sprawling property in the Scottish highlands.

The singer-songwriter forked out £2.2million on the luxury pad near Nethybridge, Inverness-shire.

The 10 bedroom mansion at the foot of the Cairngorms boasts ‘breathtaking views’, 25 acres of grounds.

The Press & Journal reports that Dylan had previously stayed at the property when it was run as a bed and breakfast and fell in love with it.

Dyland made the purchase at the end of last year along with his brother, under his real name Robert Zimmerman.
17th January 2007 05:46 AM
lotsajizz his heart's in the Highlands
17th January 2007 11:34 AM
Martha Wonder if he'd mind havin a room mate.....I don't eat much and I know how to play cards.
;-)
18th January 2007 10:05 AM
mickmask My family ran a youth hostle in Inverness for a while.
It's absolutely beautiful up there.
mm.

http://www.scotland-inverness.co.uk/inverness.htm
18th January 2007 10:51 AM
nankerphelge "If ya want mah body and ya think ahm sexy.."

18th January 2007 11:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
Martha wrote:
Wonder if he'd mind havin a room mate.....I don't eat much and I know how to play cards.
;-)

My mother-in-law actually asked me last night did I think he'd be running the B & B himself...

Yeah - you can just imagine coming downstairs in the morning to have Bob Dylan bring you your tea and toast and ask how you want your eggs...
18th January 2007 11:36 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Yeah - you can just imagine coming downstairs in the morning to have Bob Dylan bring you your tea and toast and ask how you want your eggs...

Well....Chuck Norris sometimes serves food at the soup kitchen, not exactly the same thing but.......
18th January 2007 11:41 AM
Highwire Rob What a treat that would be for locals if he shows up in the local pub and plays some acoustic!
18th January 2007 12:06 PM
oldkr the operative was 25 acres - perfect for him put 25 acres between bob and everyother person and he's happy

OLDKR
18th January 2007 12:17 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

...Yeah - you can just imagine coming downstairs in the morning to have Bob Dylan bring you your tea and toast and ask how you want your eggs...

Gotta serve somebody?
18th January 2007 01:41 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well....Chuck Norris sometimes serves food at the soup kitchen, not exactly the same thing but.......

Wait...oh never mind, I guess this does not really apply to you.
19th January 2007 10:52 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Bob Dylan Buys Luxury Scottish Retreat

Congratulations Luxury!!!
19th January 2007 11:26 AM
mojoman
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
his heart's in the Highlands

sad eyed lady of the highlands?
19th January 2007 11:37 AM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Congratulations Luxury!!!

LOL...Throbby must be jealous...
19th January 2007 11:41 AM
Gazza
quote:
mojoman wrote:

sad eyed lady of the highlands?

http://bobdylan.com/moderntimes/songs/highlands.html
19th January 2007 12:40 PM
lotsajizz that song is great!
19th January 2007 02:36 PM
mojoman wild mountain thyme
20th January 2007 11:21 AM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:

My mother-in-law actually asked me last night did I think he'd be running the B & B himself...

G> That's hysterically funny!!!!!!

I want HARDBOILED EGGS!

ROTFLOL!!!!
20th January 2007 11:29 AM
mojoman ballad of nessie?
22nd January 2007 09:28 PM
glencar This is the most interesting news out of Scotland since the 1300's!
22nd January 2007 09:33 PM
mojoman kilt and kabbalah
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)