ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe can this happen?? Return to archive
01-22-04 11:39 AM
nankerphelge A friend tipped me off about this.

Don't know why...

FORT WORTH, Texas -- For many people, the thought of singing in front of a crowd is pretty scary, but what about singing while naked? A bar owner in Connecticut is fighting in court to let his patrons to do just that.

The owner says his tradition of naked karaoke should be allowed to continue, but many others in the town of Berlin disagree.

"That's a pretty big step, to stand in front of a group of people naked and sing a song, but we'll find out if we can beat the ordinance. If the ordinance turns out to be incorrect, we will do it," bar owner Marty St. Pierre said.

A city ordinance says no one can live inside a building which houses a sexually oriented business. The bar's owner lives on the second floor.
01-22-04 11:49 AM
egon normally i would be very upset about this, but as it is i'm still trying to cope with JB's departure.

still, what is the world coming to if you can't even be naked and sing a song anymore?
01-22-04 11:50 AM
Joey " A city ordinance says no one can live inside a building which houses a sexually oriented business. "

There is NO such ordinance in Howe , Indiana .

What ?!?!?! Oh , sure ..... Here ya go !!! Recently updated too .....just click on the shield :

www.HoweMilitary.com

Jercee !

01-22-04 11:50 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
normally i would be very upset about this, but as it is i'm still trying to cope with JB's departure.

still, what is the world coming to if you can't even be naked and sing a song anymore?

I sing songs naked every day.
01-22-04 11:52 AM
nankerphelge Wow -- egon and SSC wantin' to get naked and sing.

Talk about unnecessary visuals!

Almost sorry I mentioned it!
01-22-04 11:52 AM
Joey

Could someone please tell me what those boys are doing in that picture plastered on Howe's Home page ?

www.HoweMilitary.com

WTF ?!?! What ever happened to discretion ? They must not teach that anymore .

Developing ....................

Shiver ..........................

The Kid !
01-22-04 11:53 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Wow -- egon and SSC wantin' to get naked and sing.

You can join us Nanky!
01-22-04 11:54 AM
nankerphelge Whoa big fella!!!

I'm trying to quit!!
01-22-04 11:56 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Whoa big fella!!!

I'm trying to quit!!

Quiting? You are not trying to pull a JB now are you?
01-22-04 11:56 AM
egon
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Wow -- egon and SSC wantin' to get naked and sing.

how did I get here?!
01-22-04 11:57 AM
nankerphelge no, actually I found out that jb has started a new venture:

A lesbian who conceived a baby after buying sperm on the Internet has given birth to a boy, it was reported today.

Jaime Saphier, 26, from Merseyside, gave birth to her first child by emergency Caesarean section at Liverpool Women's Hospital.

Her mother Susan Saphier told the Liverpool Daily Post: "Jaime went in to hospital on Monday, but the baby failed to arrive and the doctors were so concerned they decided to perform an emergency Caesarean.

"Jaime said to me 'I can't believe I'm a mum'. I told her I loved her and felt proud she was a mother.

"The baby is beautiful and it felt wonderful to be holding my grandchild for the first time."

Last year Jamie and her partner Sarah Watkinson went public about their decision to buy sperm from the website ManNotIncluded.com after they were refused help from their GP.

They paid about £1500 for the fresh sperm to be delivered to their home where Miss Saphier impregnated herself using a DIY kit provided by the website.

The site's clients are able to select the race, eye colour, height and weight, social background and educational achievement of the sperm donor.

The first single-sex couple to have a baby using the website gave birth in December last year, in south Yorkshire.

Man Not Included founder John Gonzalez told the Press Association this was the website's second birth for a single sex couple.

He added: "These births are very, very important to us, it is like welcoming a child into your own family, it is a very emotional experience for us.

"It proves to our critics that we are a reality, not just a concept, and that we do deliver healthy babies successfully.

"I have not spoken to Jaime or Sarah as yet, I think they will just be getting used to becoming parents at the moment."

Man Not Included is expected to open its first clinic, based in Bristol, in March.

01-22-04 12:02 PM
Joey

Nanky ............................

Two Words :

Howard Carter .

" Let's make the Transition Ronnie ! "

Jercee !
01-22-04 12:15 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Joey wrote:

Could someone please tell me what those boys are doing in that picture plastered on Howe's Home page ?

Finally bit the bullet and clicked on the link. Very disturbing photo. "Another win for Howe!!" Why do I suddenly smell vasoline??

LJ.
01-22-04 12:16 PM
egon
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
no, actually I found out that jb has started a new venture:

Man Not Included founder John Gonzalez told the Press Association

Indeed! John Gonzalez.... if you change the "G" for "B"
what kind of initials do you get?!
01-22-04 12:18 PM
egon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Finally bit the bullet and clicked on the link. Very disturbing photo. "Another win for Howe!!" Why do I suddenly smell vasoline??

LJ.

there seems to be a lot of love in that place, a lot!

not the filthy disgusting type, but the gentle and sweet love.
01-22-04 12:21 PM
and Howe! http://www.rank-outsiders.org.uk/info/default.shtml
01-22-04 12:25 PM
LadyJane LMAO!!!

Thank you "and, Howe"!!!

This place is a blast today. Perfect day for both of my co-workers to call in sick!!

LJ
01-22-04 12:59 PM
glencar The oddest thing about that naked karaoke story is that it's bylined Ft. Worth but is all about Berlin, CT.
01-22-04 02:15 PM
Joey " Finally bit the bullet and clicked on the link. Very disturbing photo. "Another win for Howe!!" Why do I suddenly smell vasoline?? "

The worm has certainly turned for you Lady J.

It turns for all who " click on the link "

Shiver ..................................
01-22-04 02:31 PM
nankerphelge My worm has not turned!

Not one bit!

"I shall never click, Ronnie"
01-22-04 02:36 PM
Joey "I shall never click, Ronnie"

Free Steelie !!!!!

Let him Breathe
01-22-04 03:20 PM
glencar Well, I clicked on the link since I have no fear. I also have respect for Tony. I was perturbed to see that he's not listed in the alumni directory. In fact only 2 students were listed. Steelie, list thyself!
01-22-04 03:24 PM
Joey " I was perturbed to see that he's not listed in the alumni directory. In fact only 2 students were listed. Steelie, list thyself!
"

Alumni Directory not needed !

Howe has many things going for it ...............including class reunions .

Batter Up !

" And his new best friend is at the throttle more or less Ronnie ! "

Jacky Chan !
01-22-04 03:39 PM
glencar Oy! Now I'm putting bandaids on my titties.
01-22-04 04:02 PM
Joey " Oy! Now I'm putting bandaids on my titties. "

Do you think Fiji will do same ?!?!

01-22-04 04:11 PM
glencar Yeah, they'll be those industrial-sized ones...

Holy crap! JT is doing an MCI ad! Travesty!
01-22-04 04:19 PM
Joey " Holy crap! JT is doing an MCI ad! Travesty! "

No , MONEY !!!!!!!!!!

...............and I say , " God Bless Him !!!! "

Jacky Jr .

01-22-04 04:20 PM
glencar Well, it is better tahn that Michael McDonald ad. BTW MCI blows.
01-22-04 04:25 PM
Joey " Well, it is better tahn that Michael McDonald ad. BTW MCI blows. "

01-22-04 04:26 PM
glencar Michael's new album is a huge hit because of those ubiquitous ads.

BEST VIEWED HIGH