ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: a couple vid questions... Return to archive
01-21-04 11:26 AM
mac_daddy is one plus one the same as Sympathy for the devil (out now on DVD), or is there stuff missing, so as a completist I will want both..?

what is "Charlie My Darling?"

what is "25 x 5 (the continuing adventures...)?"

is rock and roll circus being remastered for a new DVD edition?

thanks for any, and all, assistance.

01-21-04 11:38 AM
Phog I think "One Plus One" is the director's cut of SFTD. I'd imagine that there are some differences, but I've never seen it.

"Charlie Is My Darling" is a mini-documentary of their '65 or '66 tour of Ireland (I believe). Interesting, but not enough live stuff. Still very worth having.

"25 X 5" is the official story up to the Steel Wheels era. Kind of like the Who's "The Kids Are Alright". Very fucking cool, but there are some things overlooked ('78 tour).

Don't know about "Rock 'n' Roll Circus". I'm sure it will get the DVD treatment eventually. Hopefully with some extras!!

01-21-04 11:47 AM
mac_daddy is the one+one cut included in the DVD (like most DVDs that have two seamless cuts on the same disc)? or is one + one kind of a lost artifact..?

how about 25 x 5? is that available officially..?
01-21-04 01:46 PM
Phog No, the SFTD DVD is just the one version.

25 X 5 is out of print. You can probably score a vhs of it on ebay, maybe even a boot DVD. It hasn't been officially realeased on DVD yet.
01-21-04 02:14 PM
mac_daddy why thank you very much, Phog, for all of the info.
01-21-04 02:25 PM
Phog You're very welcome, brotha!!

BEST VIEWED HIGH