ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boiling Point....10 minutes Return to archive
01-21-04 10:41 AM
riffhard64 has anyone seen this MTV show,it's a hidden camera type show with some very funny situations and some good players...insulting waitresses,Travel agency rip offs,fat guy who farts in waiting room..lol...what's not too like...430pm est MTV
01-21-04 10:46 AM
mac_daddy no, but apparently I was on the Jimmy Kimmel show last week in the same kind of setup...

they had Enrique Inglesias (sp) working behind the counter at a greasy spoon in the neighborhood I go to all the time. He was fucking with me, and I almost punched him (I wouldnt know who he was if I stepped on him). anyway the kid with a clipboard followed me out and was laughing his ass off saying it was a setup, and asking me to sign the release form. I did, and he said it would air last Thurs or Fri. However, with the NAMM show and everything, I was not around to see it...

[Edited by mac_daddy]
01-21-04 10:33 PM
riffhard64 I have seen a few episodes were they come close to getting asses kicked..lol..glad you kept your cool.

BEST VIEWED HIGH