ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ten Thousand Motels Return to archive
01-19-04 05:45 PM
stewed & Keefed What did you mean RIP Stones ?
01-19-04 06:20 PM
stewed & Keefed Hey man, whats the matter nothing can be that bad ?
01-19-04 06:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Nothing important really. It's been 40 years and I'm getting tired. This can't go on forever. Plus I like message boards, but bans bore me.

More boring is to see people saying goodbye and see them returning the very same day. So for the time being those saying goodbye will be banned just to help them to fulfill their own words

quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Thanks. 70 X 7. Love ya all, and thanks for all the fun. I really gotta go. Bye for now.

Goodbye, it was nice to see you here.
01-19-04 06:28 PM
stewed & Keefed ?
01-19-04 06:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl To note: I didn't delete his message, he has deleted many of his own messages before.
01-19-04 06:40 PM
stonedinaustralia TTM be fore you go (if you must) please explain the significance of 70x7 (excuse my ignorance)

tia
01-19-04 10:24 PM
BILL PERKS ADIOS
01-19-04 11:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
TTM be fore you go (if you must) please explain the significance of 70x7 (excuse my ignorance)

tia

Matthew 18:21&22

It's about the principal of forgivess. Being able to go to bed at night without holding a grudge against someone and all that.

01-20-04 12:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

More boring is to see people saying goodbye and see them returning the very same day. So for the time being those saying goodbye will be banned just to help them to fulfill their own words
Goodbye, it was nice to see you here.

Whatever.
Anyway All The Best, Gerardo.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
01-20-04 12:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL As you can see you're not banned and it's up to you if you leave or not. Feel free to come back anytime
01-20-04 12:12 AM
stonedinaustralia ok TTM - thanx - i just`looked it up - apologies for being pedantic but it's actually 18:21 & 22 - i always like a good quote from the bible - one of my favs is from revelations 20:15 - "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into a lake of fire"

anyway, what's up with you leaving???

I've obviously missed something

cheers
01-20-04 01:34 PM
glencar Good luck, Steve. You'll be missed.

BEST VIEWED HIGH