ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out is kicking on my earphones Return to archive
01-18-04 12:24 AM
Steel Wheels How down right foul and filthy is Midnight Rambler on this? Jesus Christ it is such a sexually drenched menacing howl of a crime.

Charlie and Keith...listen to them go....what the fuck? Where does playing like this come from?

The great beyond.

Oh, that fucking bluesy harp Mick's wailing on...right fucking on mates.

01-18-04 12:26 AM
Steel Wheels Don't do that...don't do that...don't do that...
01-18-04 12:28 AM
Steel Wheels GOD DAMN!
01-18-04 12:46 AM
sammy davis jr. Best version ever IMO.....the guitar interplay is unmatched.
01-18-04 12:49 AM
Steel Wheels Word up.

What a ferocious album this is.
01-18-04 03:24 AM
beer listen to the keith/taylor guitar solo on sympathy. it's one of the best things ive ever heard.
01-18-04 12:09 PM
T&A I listened to this one just yesterday - the SACD layer for the first time. Holy shit! Words cannot do a review justice. But, it WAS like hearing this for the first time. Interestingly, though, I really didn't think the sound really solidified until MR...but after, that....well as I already so eloquently put it...HOLY SHIT!
01-18-04 12:33 PM
egon it's my new favorite album.

BEST VIEWED HIGH