ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ted Nugent in Chain Saw Accident (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-18-04 12:45 AM
Sir Stonesalot >Can a baby control it's own fate - or a child? Then hell - let's eat them because I bet they're damn tender! Kinda like VEAL! Mmm MMMM gooooodddd!!!!!<

That doesn't look like an answer to my questions of you.

You know Dandy, for someone who is supposed to be so smart, you sure are stupid about some pretty basic things. Or are you just smoking bad crack?

A child is a human, and as such will be able to control it's own fate when grown. And sane human's do not eat our own kind....the same can't be said for a large part of the animal kingdom. Lions, gerbils, pigs, wolves, crocodiles, snakes, fish, birds, bugs, and countless other species...they all prey upon their own young. Rabbits will kill their young and eat them as well. Just another example of how humans rate higher than critters.

It is very simple. Animals are not humans, and animals do not deserve to be treated as humans. Just because you treat an animal like an animal does not make you some kind of criminal, or sadist, or unenlightened barbarian. It makes you a realist. I didn't write the laws of nature...I just live by them.

01-18-04 11:39 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
W Randolph Hearst wrote:

"or sadist, or unenlightened barbarian."

Remember - this thread is about Ted Nuggent!

Well, some people think Ted is an "unenlightened barbarian",
speaking of animals, I did like Cat Scratch Fever.

01-20-04 03:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot >So - anyone who disagrees with your beliefs is stupid or smoking bad crack?<

Of course not. Only the folks who believe in stuff that is so obviously nuts....the people who have bumper stickers on their cars that say stuff like..."Be kind to animals, they are people too."

Granted, humans ARE animals. But animals are NOT humans. Animals can be domesticated, but can never be civilized.

And yes....I am calling entire cultures who embrace cannibalism insane. Without doubt or reservation.

When did humans become gods?.....The day we discovered how to use fire & spear.
01-20-04 03:18 PM
egon ss, where the F have you been?
you used to be all over this board!
are you pulling a sort off half JB on us?
01-20-04 03:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
ss, where the F have you been?
you used to be all over this board!
are you pulling a sort off half JB on us?

Egon: you didn't PM me today. That is considered pulling JB too.
01-20-04 03:21 PM
egon ps, your cd kicks fucking teeth.
that's right; teeth!
01-20-04 03:22 PM
egon SSC, i can fix that!
01-20-04 11:57 PM
BILL PERKS NUGENT IS A COMPLETE FUCKIN IDIOT AND I JUST WISH HE'D SAWED HIS BALLS OFF INSTEAD..HIS MUSIC SUCKED TOO.
01-21-04 01:40 AM
Taptrick well then that settles it - opinion equals fact.
01-21-04 02:27 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
SSC, i can fix that!

You said "Belg" to me. So now I am crying.
01-21-04 11:29 AM
egon you drink fucking hertog jan for crying out loud!!!

i bet you like fries with mayo as well.
01-21-04 11:39 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
i bet you like fries with mayo as well.

Yap.
01-21-04 02:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Egon...

I still check in every day.

Hell, the last 4 or 5 posts that I put on this thread were more out of boredom than anything else.

I'm more into playing poker. I love playing Hold 'Em. Great game. ParadisePoker.com Lot's of free tables, and it has live chat while you play.

Glad you like the CD. Rock on.

One last thing...an opinion IS fact to the owner of said opinion. If I choose to put my belief in something, then to me, that is the way it is. I keep an open mind, but when I know I'm right...that is it.

And I really don't care if anyone else likes that about me or not. So make all the little snide comments you like. I hope it makes you feel better because it means zero to me.
01-21-04 05:51 PM
Joey " Hell, the last 4 or 5 posts that I put on this thread were more out of boredom than anything else. "

01-22-04 01:59 AM
Taptrick You're right, an opinion might be fact to the person who believes it as fact. Although, it is a fact to you that the statement was directed at you - it is a fact to me that it was a response to the statement preceding mine. I had not noticed the comments not related to music.
[Edited by Taptrick]
[Edited by Taptrick]
01-22-04 02:03 AM
Taptrick Damn Yankee...thanks, that was driving me nuts...agreement there - what a strange grouping.
Page: 1 2 3

BEST VIEWED HIGH