ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ted Nugent in Chain Saw Accident (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-13-04 06:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Ted Nugent Injured in Chainsaw Accident
By MIKE HOUSEHOLDER, Associated Press Writer

DETROIT - Ted Nugent was injured on the Texas set of his reality show when a chain saw cut through his leg.

The outspoken rocker, outdoors enthusiast and star of the VH1 series "Surviving Nugent: The Ted Commandments," required 40 stitches to close the gash in his leg on Sunday, Michelle Clark, a spokeswoman for the cable music channel, said Tuesday.

Nugent didn't miss any time on the series, which is taping through Sunday and is scheduled to air in April. The 55-year-old rocker is wearing a brace on his leg.

The original installment of "Surviving Nugent" aired as a two-hour special in October.

In that version, contestants were shot with paint-balls, made to sleep in a barn, construct their own outhouse and skin a Russian boar — all in an effort to win $25,000 and prizes. Nugent challenged the contestants to live off the land in his rural compound near Jackson, about 70 miles west of Detroit.

In the latest version, which will air as a series, the Motor City Madman again will look to transform a group of unsuspecting city slickers into rough outdoorsmen.

To provide a fresh spin and new challenges, the location has been shifted from the woods of Michigan to Nugent's sprawling, multi-acred compound located just outside of Waco, Texas.

Nugent's family — son, Rocco, and wife, Shemane, along with ranch hands Big Jim and Big John — will figure prominently in the series.
01-13-04 06:43 PM
Phog I can't say that I agree with a lot of his views, but the Nuge cracks me up. I just hope that his "chainsaw accident" was caught on video. I bet he howls like a bitch!
01-13-04 06:51 PM
SHINE A LIGHT should have gotten that chainsaw out of someone's cold, dead hands!!!!!
01-13-04 06:53 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
should have gotten that chainsaw out of someone's cold, dead hands!!!!!

LMAO!!!! I thought when I read the header that maybe he shot his chainsaw and the bullet ricocheted...
01-13-04 07:09 PM
SHINE A LIGHT here is the true story....teddy-boy bought a brand new gun which also acts as a chainsaw......take your pick! he wanted to shoot down a tree and then chainsaw some innocent animals. but, something went wrong.??????
01-13-04 09:28 PM
glencar Laughing at tragedy is never funny...
01-13-04 11:14 PM
Fiji Joe Here we go again with the Nuge bashing...well, allow me to speak for Ted when I say...wang dang sweet poontang
01-14-04 04:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels He'd just better learn how to use a chainsaw properly. Like Ozzy better stay away from ATV's.
01-14-04 10:03 AM
FPM C10 Damn...I hate to say it, but when I read the thread title I was picturing much worse injuries. Wouldn't go so far as wishing death on the motor city meathead, but if he could've somehow inflicted a John Wayne Bobbit-type wound on himself AND cut his tongue off, and then been gang-raped by a herd of elk...that woulda been okay with me.

Happy to report that I have not seen his show. Isn't there enough horror in the world?
01-14-04 10:10 AM
nankerphelge What's so bad about Ted?

He played rock & roll in a loincloth!

I understand that you don't like his brand of politics, but to wish harm to little Ted via a chainsaw? That's harsh.

Come to think of it tho -- I kinda wish the same to Al Franken -- I just don't think he has much of anything to lose...

01-14-04 10:27 AM
glencar I saw Al Franken at the end of the horrible "Ghostbusters" video. He tried a Jagger imitation. That was the last time he was even a bit funny.
01-14-04 11:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I understand that you don't like his brand of politics,

Politics? Yeah the 2nd Amendment is dead. As is the 4'th & 5th.
01-14-04 12:00 PM
glencar I'm actually not a fan of his music & I think his politics are presented in the worst way(he's the right wing version of Jimmy Carville) but no, he doesn't deserve to have chainsaws attacking him. There's so much anger on the Left these days. 4 straight years of losses is getting painful, eh?
01-14-04 12:06 PM
FPM C10 nankerphelge wrote:
>What's so bad about Ted?

um....everything?

>He played rock & roll in a loincloth!

That'll do for a start.

>I understand that you don't like his brand of politics,

Politics? I wasn't taking Ted's POLITICS into account at all. But you raise an interesting point. Can I alter my reverie to include ferrets grawing at his scrotum?

>but to wish harm to little Ted via a chainsaw? That's harsh.

Wait, us liberals are the ones who are supposed to get our knickers in a bunch about political correctness. I'm terribly sorry if my attempt at humor upset you. I know how delicate you Republicans can be.

>Come to think of it tho -- I kinda wish the same to Al Franken -- I just don't think he has much of anything to lose...

I forget...did I say I liked Al Franken at some point? Because I really don't. I mean, if I have to pick between him and Bill O'Reilly or Rush Limbaugh, I'd pick Al, but thankfully it hasn't come down to that.

And what exactly does Al have to do with Ted, anyway? Does Al play guitar in a loincloth too? Kill caribou with his bare hands? Make Spinal Tap look serious?

For future reference, I don't like that "liberal" guy on Hannity & Combes either.

01-14-04 12:07 PM
glencar Dickhead Al's getting his own radio show. It should last for several weeks. He's such an ass.
01-14-04 01:38 PM
nankerphelge Oh FPM, I was just having some fun.

Probably would be a good idea if Ted couldn't breed!!
01-14-04 01:46 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Oh FPM, I was just having some fun.

He'd probably fatten up the kids, turn 'em loose in the woods and hunt 'em...
01-14-04 01:47 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Oh FPM, I was just having some fun.

BS nanky! Have you seen his daughter! Vavoom!
01-14-04 01:59 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm actually not a fan of his music & I think his politics are presented in the worst way(he's the right wing version of Jimmy Carville) but no, he doesn't deserve to have chainsaws attacking him. There's so much anger on the Left these days. 4 straight years of losses is getting painful, eh?

here some fuel for that fire...

RAW RAGE AT BUSH DURING MOVEON.ORG AWARDS; TRANSCRIPT REVEALED

The stars were out in Gotham on Monday night for the latest Bush Bashing Ball.

Followers of MOVEON.ORG gathered to unveil the winner of the website's Bush in 30 Seconds Contest.

But it was the action off the computer screen and on the stage at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom that's caused excitement.

Celebrity activists unleashed a torrent of obscenity-laced insults and allegations against Republicans and the Bush Administration -- just a week after the site's founders apologized for posting two political messages on the Internet comparing President Bush to Hitler.

The DRUDGE REPORT can now present a partial transcript of the event, as provided by various DRUDGE sources:

MARGARET CHO (Comedian) --

* "Despite all of this stupid bullsh-- that the Republican National Committee, or whatever the f--- they call them, that they were saying that they're all angry about how two of these ads were comparing Bush to Hitler? I mean, out of thousands of submissions, they find two. They're like fu--ing looking for Hitler in a hawstack. You now? I mean, George Bush is not Hitler. He would be if he fu--ing applied himself." big, extended applause) "I mean he just isn't."

* "I think this last year has just proven how stupid Republicans are." (big applause)

* "For example, Judge Roy Moore, or Jay Moore or whatever, in Alabama. [inaudible] ... Ten Commandments statue stay in the lobby of a courthouse. 'You can't move the Word of God! You cannot remove the Franklin Mint edition of the Word of God!' [said in Southern accent] People are protesting there and like, I think it could have been solved so much easier if they had just placed a golden calf next to the statue and then people would have started worshipping that. And then they could have moved the Ten Commandments to Bush's office -- which he needs them, desperately. Or maybe he needs a new version of the Ten Commandments -- George W. Bush's Ten Commandments: Thou shalt not steal...votes. (big applause) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's...country. (big applause) Thou shalt not kill...for oil. (big applause) Thou shalt not take grammar...in vain. (big applause) I mean, whatever fu--ing happened to separation of church and state? I mean, you can't like, impose your god on my god. God has many names. God is God, God is Jehovah, God is Allah, God is Buddah, God is Beyonce. (laughter) You know, you cannot impose your God on other people. And ah, George W. Bush is coming out with the weirdest stance on same-sex marriage as well. What he says about it is, well, 'well, we're all sinners.' No we're not! Just because somebody ate an apple one time does not make us all sinners. And if it was from the tree of knowledge, I think she should have eaten more than one. (laughter) Possibly even baked a pie." (applause) "I don't understand the whole same-sex marriage thing. He was quoted by saying, 'well, you you uh, just gotta take the speck out of your own eye before you take the co-- out of your neighbor's.'" [in Southern accent] (laughter)

* "I mean, I'm afraid of terrorists, but I'm more afraid of the Patriot Act." (big applause)

CHUCK D (Rapper -- Public Enemy)

* Cut off, but he appears to refer to American government under Bush Administration as "cancer of civilization."

* "But truly, seriously, quite frankly, the people are smart enough to realize that the world is important and we only have one life [or right, unclear], that's tired of this bullsh--, or better than that, tired of this Bushsh--" (big applause)

* "Americanization is like McDonaldization"

* "Son of a Bush and his crew is at it again, because, we do not want 8 years run by a Colon, a Bush and a Dick." (big applause)

JULIA STILES (Actress)

* "I was worried that some soldiers over in Iraq who are actually younger than I am would see some salacious report on MSNBC and think that I was attacking them and not the government that put them there. And I was afraid that Bill O'Reilly would come and, with a shotgun at my front door and shoot me for being unpatriotic. But I decided that that's actually, that fear that was silencing me is actually why it's so important that MoveOn exist and do this ad contest..."

AL FRANKEN

*"I'm Al Franken. I'm here to present the funniest ad award. I'm a last-minute substitution, former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill was supposed to be the presenter, but unfortunately he was murdered."

MOBY

*Said he had "contempt" for Bush, called him a "big fat f---ing liar."

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattmo3.htm
01-14-04 02:45 PM
glencar Suddenly, I feel like some kimchee...
01-14-04 04:25 PM
sirmoonie If anyone here can name 3 Ted Nugent songs, including the stuff with the leftovers from Night Ranger, you should save some remnant of your dignity and self-ban yourself (e-kiri).
01-14-04 04:43 PM
nankerphelge Generations from now, Wango Tango will be considered a masterpiece!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
01-14-04 05:02 PM
Sir Stonesalot Ted Nuegent is a fuckwit. He actually shot arrows into some very nice guitars. Why? Why must he hurt those poor defenseless guitars. I mean, if he didn't want them, he should never have bought them. I would have gladly taken them off his hands....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He had to fucking shoot them. With arrows. While he was wearing a loin cloth. No sane person shoots guitars with anything, let alone a bow and arrow. And no cool person would be caught in the same ROOM with a loin cloth, let alone actually WEAR one!

The only great song that include the words "wang dang", is Koko Taylor/Willie Dixon's "Wang Dang Doodle".

Oh, and Moonie....I think there were some guys from Styx in that band with him too. That has to be one of the dumbest "supergroups" ever put together. Oh wait...Asia was right up there too.
01-14-04 05:10 PM
KeithRichards210 SHOT HIS GUITARS??? Fucking nimrod.
Look, I don't advocate PETA or any of that shit, but "The Nuge" just takes the outdoorsman thing too far. Wang Dang THIS!

[Edited by KeithRichards210]
01-14-04 05:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh no no no.

I hope no one thinks I'm any kind of PETA fan either. Those people are just as fuckwitted as Nuge is.

I am a raging carnivour.

Granted fur coats suck...but only because they are ugly, and tend to smell bad if not properly stored.

I am a firm believer that we are numero uno on the food chain. Animals are stupid and can't play guitars(they don't have opposable thumbs)...they deserve to be eaten.

For instance, take the veal calf. Oh the horrible conditions that it is raised in!!! Well, maybe they are horrible conditions for a human to be raised in...but it's normal conditions for a veal calf. They don't know any different! Besides, if veal calves are so friggin' great, why don't they do something about their situation? Hmmmmmmm. You know why they don't do anything about it? Because they are stupid fuckin' animals, that's why. If they were good for anything else, we wouldn't be eating them!
01-14-04 05:39 PM
KeithRichards210 SS, I never assumed such a terrible thing. Personally, I think those PETA people should have an open season as well. There IS such thing as a food chain. Ignorant fuckwads...
01-14-04 06:49 PM
SHINE A LIGHT ok, who really IS this mr. nugent?? i wouldn't know him if he was sitting right beside me on the sofa....oh, wait, i'd notice the gun in his pocket?? sorry, my mistake.
01-14-04 07:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Oh, and Moonie....I think there were some guys from Styx in that band with him too. That has to be one of the dumbest "supergroups" ever put together.

"Hmmmm.....," thought Nugent, "I'm going broke, the legal bills from raping the underage girl are going to be high, I can't sing, I can't play guitar, god knows I can't write a song to save my fucking life....hmmmm.....now what 80s shit band could I try to join up with to keep this scam going....wait, I know!!!"
01-14-04 08:25 PM
mac_daddy it has been a while since I have seen it, but doesnt the ox have a few of his axes loaded in a trap machine so he can shoot at them? I believe the film was the Kids are Alright...

john hiatt wrote a tune about the subject - "perfectly good guitars" is the title (I think)...
01-14-04 08:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Seriously Moonie, think about THIS....we live in a country where there are LOTS of people who actually think Ted Nuegent is a righteous dude. So many people dig him that he is wildly rich!

They buy his shitty music.

They listened to his stupid radio show.

They buy his redneck "Kill It & Grill It" cookbook.

They have "Damn Yankees" fan sites.

They think "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" is clever and funny.

Here's the worst part....they applaud him for...get this....NOT DRINKING BOOZE ANYMORE!!!

Not only that, but he is the unfunkiest honky workin for the man.

It sickens me Moonie...SICKENS me!
Page: 1 2 3

BEST VIEWED HIGH