ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Mick Jagger Cool? Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-12-04 10:40 PM
glencar Jagger's still cool. But does HE know it?
01-13-04 10:05 AM
SHINE A LIGHT no, i think he does not know it at all. yes, he puts on the big "act" for the press acting so blaise and bored. while in real life, he's just a lovely english gentleman,shy really.
01-13-04 10:11 AM
glencar Shy? Get serious. Shy guys don't fuck all over the world & jump around stage every three nights.
01-13-04 10:30 AM
SHINE A LIGHT i am very serious.....he's shy in large crowds and he still gets stage fright. but, there's no way ANY 60 year old man would be shy with some silly 20 year old girl, let alone mick jagger!!
01-14-04 11:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jagger's still cool. But does HE know it?

Of course he does. All he's gotta do is read the boards and his fan mail.
01-14-04 11:55 AM
Jumacfly Mick, if you read us give us a sign!!
01-14-04 12:02 PM
glencar I think he only reads & posts at keno...
01-15-04 07:36 AM
corgi37 According to who you believe he was jealous of the Beatles, killed Brian, killed 4 people at Altamont, went faggy in 72 and very faggy in 75, went all punky in 78, went slightly faggy again when Culture Club was big, virtually ruined the band in the 80's, got his emerald (later diamond) tooth, rips his fans off, cant sing, cant act. He's vain, greedy, immoral, aloof. He probably hasnt wiped his own ass in 25 years.
God, i admire him. He's an utter bloody legend. No bastard now or whenever, will ever be able to come close to him as the worlds greatest front man. Whether its 100, or 100,000 people, he fucks them all and leaves them begging for more. Woman want to be with him, men want to be him. He's Mick to us, but probably still Michael to old Basil.
01-15-04 08:53 AM
glencar Great post! Seriously, who needs Joshy?
01-15-04 11:20 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Well is this settled? It seems we all agree that Mick is cool. I mean that almost goes without saying. The question in my mind now...is Ted Nugent cool. That would seem to be a bit more controversial.
01-15-04 12:16 PM
glencar Ted's bloody stitchy these days.
01-17-04 11:23 PM
TracyGene
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jagger's still cool. But does HE know it?

Well,he named an album "Primitive Cool" didn't he?
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH