ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Hampden Park, Glasgow - 25th August 2006
© and thanks to Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bud Selig OT Return to archive
18th January 2008 04:21 PM
robpop MLB owners extended the contract for Bud Selig another three years. Why? He is being touted as cleaning the game up from roids. IMO Jose Conseco in more responsible for cleaning the game up than Bud. Sure Jose spoke for money; the same reason Bud kept quiet.

Bud has made a ton of money for the owners, but unless you are a fan of the Red Sox or Yankees, he has done nothing for the rest of us fans.

IwWill not attend any MLB games this year. I love baseball and I will get my fix elsewhere.
18th January 2008 04:26 PM
Throwaway Agreed. When I heard about his extension, I couldn't help but cringe. From the whole 'roids shenanigans, to the all star game tie, to the fact that the league has about 3-4 legit contenders per year, the MLB really has been disappointing lately. Even the low prices can't bring me to the ballpark these days.
19th January 2008 10:47 AM
gimmekeef Baseball is a joke.Selig is the clown.Yanks or Red Sox this year?..Ooooooooohhhhhhh like I giva shit
19th January 2008 01:22 PM
glencar MLB is a joke.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)