ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Hampden Park, Glasgow - 25th August 2006
© and thanks to Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header....how old? Return to archive
17th January 2008 10:12 AM
Sioux Really cool pic. And a happy birthday to Mick Taylor! But everywhere I've read it says he was born on Jan. 17, 1948, which would make him 60, not 59......?
17th January 2008 11:07 AM
Mr Jurkka 1968
17th January 2008 11:11 AM
Irina
The truth is out there...

Happy Birthday, Mick!

17th January 2008 12:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Really cool pic. And a happy birthday to Mick Taylor! But everywhere I've read it says he was born on Jan. 17, 1948, which would make him 60, not 59......?

Mick Taylor is 59 years old today, he was born on January 17, 1949 NOT 1948, it's a long story why the "1948" date started long time agor but I asked Mick in person when we booked him to play here and he told me that in person.
17th January 2008 12:18 PM
Sioux Ok, thanks Voodoo. I know that often a rock star's age was fudged---Bill Wyman's, for sure! And some of the American rock stars as well. Didn't want to make them seem too old for the teenyboppers to like...
17th January 2008 12:50 PM
jpenn11 Thanks for the nice header

And of course Happy Birthday to Mick
17th January 2008 12:54 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

it's a long story why the "1948" date started long time ago

Might as well tell it, nothing else interesting going on here today.
17th January 2008 06:25 PM
guitarman53 Happy Birthday Mick! when Taylor was with John Mayall (just before he joined The Stones) he did a lot of great blues albums with the band, Crusade, Bare Wires & Blues from Laurel Canyon are fantastic.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)