ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Hampden Park, Glasgow - 25th August 2006
© and thanks to Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Huck on Keith's pardon Return to archive
14th January 2008 12:40 AM
sirmoonie Last night: ".....no, I would not, unless you play guitar like Keith Richards...."

Huck is gaining more and more ground in the key Stones demographic, that sat out the last two elections because of the retard that was running with the (R).
14th January 2008 07:24 AM
Dr Iff I guess it's impossible to keep politics out of a Stones website. I never considered them a political band, though they never shied away from making controversial political statements. What kills me is the very thoughtful tactical inclusion of politics by the very conservatives that the Stones have always rejected. I say when cornered, use the Kramer defense; 'Hey...I'm just a guy trying to get ahead'. Nice try, but it's not fooling me. Huckabee could erect a Stones monument in the middle of Little Rock(with taxpayers' money) and it wouldn't change my political opinion.
14th January 2008 07:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Dr Iff wrote:
I guess it's impossible to keep politics out of a Stones website.

I think it's possible...it's just boring as hell for the non american posters (who have left the building since a few weeks)
14th January 2008 11:40 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dr Iff wrote:
I guess it's impossible to keep politics out of a Stones website. I never considered them a political band, though they never shied away from making controversial political statements. What kills me is the very thoughtful tactical inclusion of politics by the very conservatives that the Stones have always rejected. I say when cornered, use the Kramer defense; 'Hey...I'm just a guy trying to get ahead'. Nice try, but it's not fooling me. Huckabee could erect a Stones monument in the middle of Little Rock(with taxpayers' money) and it wouldn't change my political opinion.

If Huck elects a Stones monument in Little Rock, I'll go to his fucking church and speak in tongues!
14th January 2008 11:44 AM
robpop I'll dance with his rattlesnakes.
14th January 2008 01:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
I'll dance with his rattlesnakes.

And it came to pass that Huckbang, in the Book of Exile, was annoited in the Great Council of the District. Many were the people there who were clad with tongues on their garments. The Book of Exile says:

Mister President, Mister Immigration Man,
Let me in, sweetie, to your fair land

Wham, Bham, Birmingham, Alabam' don't give a damn
Little Rock and I'm fit to top
Ah, let it rock........
14th January 2008 04:49 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

And it came to pass that Huckbang, in the Book of Exile, was annoited in the Great Council of the District. Many were the people there who were clad with tongues on their garments. The Book of Exile says:

Mister President, Mister Immigration Man,
Let me in, sweetie, to your fair land

Wham, Bham, Birmingham, Alabam' don't give a damn
Little Rock and I'm fit to top
Ah, let it rock........

You fucker you...you have been drinking. I'm going to buy booze now and come home and drink it. Then I will reply.
14th January 2008 04:53 PM
Bovine49
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Last night: ".....no, I would not, unless you play guitar like Keith Richards...."

Huck is gaining more and more ground in the key Stones demographic, that sat out the last two elections because of the retard that was running with the (R).

English, please.
14th January 2008 04:56 PM
robpop
quote:
Bovine49 wrote:

English, please.

Well who was your governor?
14th January 2008 05:05 PM
Bovine49
quote:
robpop wrote:

Well who was your governor?

Charlton Heston.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)