ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Hampden Park, Glasgow - 25th August 2006
© and thanks to Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger ruffles feathers at daughter's 16th with Austin Powers outfit Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th January 2008 06:59 AM
Sioux She really DOES resemble Bardot in that photo. She's lovely.
15th January 2008 07:04 AM
Factory Girl Thank you, gypsy, for another wonderful pic. Georgia is much prettier than Lizzie.

As for MJ--maybe if he just wore the jacket or just the shirt. Together, its too much. And with the green velvet trousers, its overkill.

Note To Jagger-Bifurcate your outfit, dahling
15th January 2008 11:03 AM
steel driving hammer
15th January 2008 02:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sioux wrote:
She really DOES resemble Bardot in that photo. She's lovely.

She really has blossomed into quite a beauty. She's also a sassy little thing. I like her better than Jade.
Oh, and, yes, Lizzie looks too much like Jerry. Georgia has just the right mix.
15th January 2008 03:48 PM
robpop
quote:
gypsy wrote:

She really has blossomed into quite a beauty. She's also a sassy little thing. I like her better than Jade.
Oh, and, yes, Lizzie looks too much like Jerry. Georgia has just the right mix.

Gyps, Ya know I love ya, but Goergia looks like hell. Too skinny. Looks like she maybe on a powder diet,

15th January 2008 03:57 PM
LadyJane
quote:
robpop wrote:

Gyps, Ya know I love ya, but Goergia looks like hell. Too skinny. Looks like she maybe on a powder diet,

That's NOT Georgia. That's Lizzie.

LJ.
15th January 2008 04:01 PM
robpop
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

That's NOT Georgia. That's Lizzie.

LJ.

oops. Google did me wrong.
15th January 2008 04:18 PM
glencar Jade is the finest. Georgia actually looks healthy. Lizzie looks sickly. Get her a steak STAT!
15th January 2008 08:56 PM
gorda
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Georgia has blossomed into quite the little beauty. Personally, I think she is prettier than Jade. She looks a bit like Brigitte Bardot. She recently signed a contract with Elite Modeling Agency.

[Edited by gypsy]

She is beautiful. All of Micky's daughters are beautiful in their own way. Jade has that Latin thing going on for her. She is beautiful, too! Comparing Jade and Georgia is like comparing a rose with a carnation, they are both beautiful, each in their own unique way!
15th January 2008 10:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
gorda wrote:

She is beautiful. All of Micky's daughters are beautiful in their own way. Jade has that Latin thing going on for her. She is beautiful, too! Comparing Jade and Georgia is like comparing a rose with a carnation, they are both beautiful, each in their own unique way!

That's true - but they're both prettier than Lizzie!
16th January 2008 10:26 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
moy wrote:
Jagger ruffles feathers at daughter's 16th with Austin Powers outfit
By BETH HALE - More by this author »
Last updated at 20:18pm on 13th January 2008

No one was quite sure whether he was in fancy dress or not.

Looking distinctly Austin Powers, this was Sir Mick Jagger at his daughter Georgia's 16th birthday party on Saturday.

The foppish hair, green velvet suit, dropping white cuffs and ruffled shirt collar could have come straight from the set of the comedy film starring Mike Myers.

The only thing missing to complete the striking resemblance to the bumbling spy - who proved strangely irresistible to women - were the thick-rimmed spectacles.

But perhaps, the Rolling Stones frontman was actually just having a New Romantics moment.

The biggest problem with the costume was that it wasn't quite clear whether it was a costume or not.

Other partygoers at the Cobden club in North London, most of them a few decades younger than Sir Mick, chose a fantasy woodland theme for their costumes.

Several of the male attendees were more subdued, wearing more typical Saturday night attire.

"I couldn't work out whether he was in fancy dress or not," said one onlooker.

"Perhaps he was trying to fit in with the woodland theme. But he just ended up looking like Austin Powers."

Sir Mick, 63, arrived at about 9pm and left with the rest of the partygoers just before midnight.

Hey you! Get off of my flounce: Sir Mick Jagger leaves his daughter Georgia's 16th birthday party at the Cobden club

hahah mick looks funny... his outfit reminds me of duran duran's come undone video. must be a british trend..
georgia is very pretty and probably even get prettier when seh gets a little older.
17th January 2008 06:17 AM
corgi37 Perez had that photo and commented Jagger's dye job made him look at least 1 year younger.

Which i thought was fucking funny.
17th January 2008 10:46 PM
Bitch Thanks for the great pics of Georgia Jagger. She is the prettiest Jagger daughter, a natural beauty who doesnt require heavy make up, and she's not too tall either. She's sweet!
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)