ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Hampden Park, Glasgow - 25th August 2006
© and thanks to Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Led Zeppelin 3rd Eye Productions DVD B&P Return to archive
12th January 2008 09:25 PM
MRD8 I have a copy of the above mentioned show that I downloaded from DIME which I am offering up as a B&P to those of you who can't use bittorrent...in the U.S. send five blank DVDR's(+ or -) and a postage paid return mailer...overseas send ten blank DVDR's...email me privately at [email protected] for details and artwork.
13th January 2008 02:11 PM
Joey
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I have a copy of the above mentioned show that I downloaded from DIME which I am offering up as a B&P to those of you who can't use bittorrent...in the U.S. send five blank DVDR's(+ or -) and a postage paid return mailer...overseas send ten blank DVDR's...email me privately at [email protected] for details and artwork.

You are much loved by Joey
13th January 2008 07:09 PM
MRD8 Joey,
I'm mailing you a BIG package tomorrow...you better take the wheelbarrow to the mailbox with you!
13th January 2008 07:32 PM
Joey
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Joey,
I'm mailing you a BIG package tomorrow...you better take the wheelbarrow to the mailbox with you!

MRD8 ....... you make Joey GIDDY !!!!!!!!

Bless You

Joeykins ! ™
13th January 2008 08:12 PM
cabledogg2 Thanks for the offer bob i was going to grab it from dime but did not want to take the hit on my ratio. How is the audio / video quality ?
14th January 2008 07:10 AM
Gazza It was banned from dime yesterday as it contained a snippet of officially released music.

Its been split into 2 discs - the first of which is now available on hungercity.
14th January 2008 09:03 AM
gimmekeef Not trying to be picky..and certainly appreciate the efforts by tapers and all to share...but I read this dvd may have a slight out of synch issue and I was waiting perhaps for a later fix if that even could be done?...Am I misinformed?...
14th January 2008 11:05 AM
Gazza havent seen the one that was on dime but the person who uploaded the new version on hungercity says that issue has been resolved

http://www.hungercity.org/details.php?id=6183
14th January 2008 11:19 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
havent seen the one that was on dime but the person who uploaded the new version on hungercity says that issue has been resolved

http://www.hungercity.org/details.php?id=6183

Gazza thanks for the update...Just didnt want to spend 2 days D/L a 6 meg file only to find a better version shortly thereafter!
14th January 2008 04:27 PM
MRD8 My version off of DIME doesn't have any sync problems that I've noticed, I've watched up through Stairway...as for CDogs wanting to know the quality I'd rate it 8/10...compareable say to Kevin's best MSG or Giants Stadium video's...the sound from another source is GREAT!
Official songs were used on the main menu and on a cool tour of Zeppelin spots in England that is a bonus on the disc.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)