ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Hampden Park, Glasgow - 25th August 2006
© and thanks to Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards interview from 2006 Return to archive
2nd January 2008 06:11 PM
MemoFromTinaTurner Check it out:

2nd January 2008 06:21 PM
mrhipfl Thanks! No matter how many interviews I see of him, I never stop being fascinated by him.
3rd January 2008 10:19 PM
tumbled god bless Keith. sometimes it seems he's the only one got his head on straight. in-di-vid-u-ality. everyone got to put him under the dam microscope. Just everybody be themselves. HOOWAH thank you Keithfucious

I love keef, long live keef!!!!
[Edited by tumbled]
3rd January 2008 11:27 PM
guitarman53
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Thanks! No matter how many interviews I see of him, I never stop being fascinated by him.

I feel the same way, he's totally different then anyone else ever in Rock 'N' Roll, he's been through so many stoned experiences that would kill anybody else, he's a survivor alright, I can't think of a single person in Rock or entertainment like him, not a single soul.
4th January 2008 09:45 PM
fireontheplatter that was NOT a kettle one and sunkist vodka. that was a lemon/lime gatorade and sky vodka w/no ice.

4th January 2008 10:55 PM
Glimmer Twin Yeah, Keith is great. Loved that. Thanks.
5th January 2008 11:49 AM
Steel Wheels Keith is the best, and the only one talking about the age-thing in rock and roll. Sinatra was once a really skinny kid singing behind a microphone - there was no image of a "crooner" type back then - Sinatra is Sinatra the way Keith is Keith...and B.B. is B.B. and John Lee Hooker was John Lee Hooker.
7th January 2008 01:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Keith is the best, and the only one talking about the age-thing in rock and roll. Sinatra was once a really skinny kid singing behind a microphone - there was no image of a "crooner" type back then - Sinatra is Sinatra the way Keith is Keith...and B.B. is B.B. and John Lee Hooker was John Lee Hooker.

And Britney is Britney...
7th January 2008 01:23 PM
Saint Sway that was cool. Thanks

Keith is so cool that we need to invent a new word just to describe how unbelievably friggin cool he is

the word "cool" only begins to scratch the surface
7th January 2008 04:11 PM
Mel Belli Where was that from? The interviewer sounded completely smug and humorless (an English-as-second-language effect, maybe?). As many sit-downs as Keith has to put up with, you've gotta admire how he just plows through those things so lightheartedly...
7th January 2008 04:44 PM
Mr.D

" i think we're about to turn professional"

so cool, i love keith
12th January 2008 12:33 AM
real wild child SUPERB!!! HE DOESN´T NEED TO TALK...THE MAN IS PURE ROCK AND ROLL HE´S AN ICON...
12th January 2008 01:09 AM
LadyJane I love this man.
Thanks for posting.

LJ.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)