ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo - January 27 2006
© Karen Elshout thanks moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Please Visit My Website Return to archive
January 24th, 2006 03:23 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Hi guys.

Well as you have all probably worked out by now. I am no genius on the computor. We after months of farting about with the damn thing I have finally finnished designing my football teams website.
Now for all you US posters, dont get too excited, by football I mean soccer.

Well anyway, I would really appreciate it if you guys could just wander over and have a quick look. I would love some feedback.

Its a bit bare at the moment, but will be ever changing.

Questions are welcome too.

Thanks

Im the guy called Tom Blackwell by the way.

http://www.afctooting.com/
January 24th, 2006 07:12 AM
Jumacfly have you hear about this new team made by United fans who can't stand the new methods of business of the Glazer's family??
they ve created a team called FC united of Manchester, they re 4000 to each match and have big fun...this story is amazing!!

BTw which team is your fav VS??
oh and how was your b day night?

oh and good job on the site indeed
[Edited by Jumacfly]
January 24th, 2006 07:21 AM
corgi37 Ahh, soccer aint nothing compared to Aussie Rules.
January 24th, 2006 07:24 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Ahh, soccer aint nothing compared to Aussie Rules.

the aussie soccer is one of the most spectacular sport for sure!!
January 24th, 2006 10:04 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Thanks Ju

1) I support Chelsea. And before I get a load of abuse for saying that. I really have supported them all my life!

2) I had a great birthday. Better than my 21st. Thank You

3) A similar thing happened with an English Football team a few years back ju. Their is a team called Wimbledon (From Wimbledon in London) and they relocated the team to Milton Keynes.
So all the fans who didnt want to travell to Milton Keynes to see them play founded a football team called AFC Wimbledon. They are not very good, but the fans love watching them because they feel more a part of things.
January 24th, 2006 11:02 AM
Jair Great site, Voodoo, nice design too. Loved it!
Now, about the subject, sorry, i dont understand nuthin about football...

Hey, who you in that pic?
The guy in the middle, with a crazy face?

Congrats, anyway!!!
January 24th, 2006 11:06 AM
Joey " .. by football I mean soccer. "

January 24th, 2006 11:09 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Jair wrote:
Great site, Voodoo, nice design too. Loved it!
Now, about the subject, sorry, i dont understand nuthin about football...

Hey, who you in that pic?
The guy in the middle, with a crazy face?

Congrats, anyway!!!

Im not in the main picture. I had to take that one.

Im on the players page under TOM BLACKWELL
January 24th, 2006 11:47 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Hi Tom, finally I see ya!

I didn't see in London but I can do it now
Chelsea is good, you know, we hope you can win the champions too, (winnin' on mafia-juventus)...but that blu color...I don't like so much...
you know, if you bor in a town called ROMA, you can support only two colors, RED+YELLOW...AS ROMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ciao my friend
January 24th, 2006 12:41 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Thanks Ju

1) I support Chelsea. And before I get a load of abuse for saying that. I really have supported them all my life!

2) I had a great birthday. Better than my 21st. Thank You

3) A similar thing happened with an English Football team a few years back ju. Their is a team called Wimbledon (From Wimbledon in London) and they relocated the team to Milton Keynes.
So all the fans who didnt want to travell to Milton Keynes to see them play founded a football team called AFC Wimbledon. They are not very good, but the fans love watching them because they feel more a part of things.

Congratulations with the site. I'll say that DESPITE you supporting Chelsea!

Yeah, it's a shame about Wimbledon. Of course they're now known as The Milton Keynes Dons, so at least they ditched the original name, Wimbledon. I'm not sure how many non-football fans know, but Arsenal doesn’t play where they originate from either. They're from Woolwich, but of course Highbury is in north London. It's not just that, but it’s sort going against the whole clubs history. Woolwich is where they used to make firearms, hence the club being called Arsenal, hence a cannon being the clubs crest.
January 25th, 2006 03:21 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Congratulations with the site. I'll say that DESPITE you supporting Chelsea!

Yeah, it's a shame about Wimbledon. Of course they're now known as The Milton Keynes Dons, so at least they ditched the original name, Wimbledon. I'm not sure how many non-football fans know, but Arsenal doesn’t play where they originate from either. They're from Woolwich, but of course Highbury is in north London. It's not just that, but it’s sort going against the whole clubs history. Woolwich is where they used to make firearms, hence the club being called Arsenal, hence a cannon being the clubs crest.

Well I dont think there is a football team that is completely true to its roots. Chelsea were originally from Barnes
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)