ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo - January 27 2006
© Karen Elshout thanks moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2 Extra Tix ==> St. Louis show 1/27 Return to archive
January 23rd, 2006 09:50 PM
zonked77 I have 2 tix that I am most likely going to get rid of for the St. Louis show, 1/27 at the Savvis Center.

These are HARD tix and are located together in upper level section 301, row M. The Savvis Center is a smaller venue for what it is and section 301 is right over the first stage.

I saw Van Halen there last year and I noticed how close the upper levels were to us, (we were seated in lower level seats).

Here is the Stones seating chart...

http://www.tickco.com/sc/738-859/

(Section 120-125 is blocked out for the Stones show)

I paid $300 for the pair and I'm looking to recoup most of that. I am asking $250 for the pair, however feel free to propose an offer.

I will be listing these tix on EBAY for a 1 day auction on 1/25 if a deal isn't made here.

Tiffani
[Edited by zonked77]
January 23rd, 2006 10:21 PM
GhostofBrianJones I had to sell mine. Went on Shidoobee and sold them fast.

Sold mine at the price purchased. Good Luck with selling your
tickets.
January 24th, 2006 03:43 AM
zonked77 Thanks for the info, I'll check that out too. I'm just trying to get some seats that are a little closer.

Tiffani
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)