ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo - January 27 2006
© Karen Elshout thanks moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Crowes & Woody's Zematis Return to archive
January 23rd, 2006 07:55 PM
Saint Sway Rich Robinson is the only other guitar slinger that I've seen that plays the same style Zematis customs as Ronnie Wood. Rich told me a funny story about a time when Ronnie Wood played a gig with the Crowes. Ronnie was - shall we say -feeling no pain that night and after the gig he stumbled over to Rich's guitar rack and tried to make off with Rich's Zematis. Its the black one with the silver pick board - identical to Ronnies. Only thing, is Ronnie didnt bring his to the gig. But in Ronnie's world I guess he's use to his axes just appearing wherever he goes and he was convinced it was his axe! Anyways Rich's guitar techs had to explain to him that Rich had a custom made just like his Faces Zematis and that they werent stealing his beloved guitar. In his state, I dont think he was fully convinced, but they were able to get him to relinquish the guitar.

heres some recent pics of Rich doing some guitar shopping at the Zematis shop. Some really cool geetars in these pics.

http://www.zemaitis.jp/rr/rr.htm
January 23rd, 2006 07:57 PM
deuce Rich Robinson...a highly underrated guitarist. I have never gotten involved in the "Black Crowes War" on this board before, but I've gotta say I dig most of their stuff and 'Southern Harmony' is one of my all time favorite albums.

You talked to the guy? That's really cool. When did this go down?
January 24th, 2006 05:11 AM
rough-justice Hmmm Im suprised Woody didnt walk away
saying hey!!! Thats not just my fucking guitar"you stole my feather jacket/you stole my licks/My Image, and even
my fucking underpants.
January 24th, 2006 06:29 AM
Nellcote Does he still have that feather jacket?
I recall it from front row, '75 Providence Civic Center, now known as "The Dunk"
Woody always looked great in that.
Isn't it on the cover of "Now Look"?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)