ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo - January 27 2006
© Karen Elshout thanks moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I gave up on seeing them again Return to archive
January 22nd, 2006 11:02 PM
zonked77 I cannot wait!! This upcoming Friday will mark my 3rd Stones show. I saw them on Voodoo Lounge and Bridges of Babylon tour, and that was about 8 years ago.

I don't have the money to travel to other cities to catch the shows here and there. Historically RS doesn't come to St. Louis often compared to other cities so when I heard that they were coming my way again I completely freaked. Basically, I gave up on ever seeing them again.

How I wish I were born about 10 years before I was, then I would have been able to catch them on those earlier tours. Oh well, at least I get to say that I've seen the Stones live. My children most likely won't be able to.

I wonder what the setlist will be. I could do without hearing; Dead Flowers, Wild Horses, Love is Strong, among a few others. Not bad songs but certainly not my favorites. What I hope and pray for is to hear Bitch, which is my favorite one, hands down! I hoped to hear that one when I saw them before but with no luck.

I see where they were playing that earlier in this tour but as setlists go by Bitch is absent. Damn!!!! It will be a privelidge to even be there but to hear my favorite song sitting the closest that I ever have to the Stones AND having the next 2 days off from work...
Sh*t! I think I would go crazy if I heard the opening riff, at the very least someone might get hit by my arms swinging to the beat.

Counting down the days!!!!

Tiffani

January 23rd, 2006 01:03 AM
CraigP Well I hope you get your wish! Anyways, I have the St. louis show/bridges to babylon on vhs which I taped off of pbs that following year. I still watch it, great show. One of the best versions and keith solo's on Satisfaction that I have heard thus far!
[Edited by CraigP]
January 23rd, 2006 02:12 AM
zonked77 A friend gave me the Bridges concert dvd. Imagine my surprise when I started playing the DVD and realized that the dvd was filmed at the concert I was at? LOL.
It WAS a great show. I must say that I love the new setlists that I've seen for this tour, I'll be able to hear some songs that I haven't heard live before.

Tiffani
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)