ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo - January 27 2006
© Karen Elshout thanks moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Greatest Rolling Stones Fan Towns Return to archive
January 22nd, 2006 02:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 1. Boston
2. London
3. NYC
4. Toronto
5. Amsterdam
January 22nd, 2006 02:10 PM
gorda
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
1. Boston
2. London
3. NYC
4. Toronto
5. Amsterdam

HELLO! WHAT ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO?

DUH!
January 22nd, 2006 06:10 PM
M.O.W.A.T. After the 01/10/06 show, you can add Montreal to the list. I never really thought of Montreal as a Stones town but that last show there changed my mind about it. From the get-go the crowd was really into it. Biggest and longest cheers (so it seemed to me) were for Ronnie. And Sympathy For The Devil? The fans at the show kind of took Mick by surprise by Whoo-hooing from the moment Charlie laid down the beat. Definitely one of the best crowds that I have seen at a Stones show yet.
January 22nd, 2006 06:16 PM
Back Street Girl Sheerness
January 22nd, 2006 08:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If you're talking only in the USA you probably are OK, but if talking worldwide according to people who have traveled worldwide, including Bjornulf and some others the following countries are the best (I sorted the list in alphabetical order)

• Argentina
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • Spain
  • The Netherlands

January 22nd, 2006 08:52 PM
Madafaka
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
If you're talking only in the USA you probably are OK, but if talking worldwide according to people who have traveled worldwide, including Bjornulf and some others the following countries are the best (I sorted the list in alphabetical order)

• Argentina
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • Spain
  • The Netherlands

Yes! You're fuckin' right my dear amigo!
January 22nd, 2006 09:16 PM
Soldatti Germany is up there too.
January 22nd, 2006 09:18 PM
quackenbush Philadelphia
January 22nd, 2006 09:20 PM
the good Philly crowds are always very into the show. Some of the best rock fans in the world.
January 22nd, 2006 09:24 PM
Steel Wheels Philly. We fucking love the Stones.
January 22nd, 2006 09:24 PM
Gimme Shelter San Fran
January 22nd, 2006 09:29 PM
MrPleasant It's great to be back here in (INSERT CITY NAME HERE). Especially here in (INSERT CLUB NAME HERE)! And it's great to see all of you again. We'd like to dedicate this one to (INSERT RADIO STATION HERE).
January 22nd, 2006 10:39 PM
M.O.W.A.T. What about Springfield???

Mick: "...And remember, no matter where you are, always say it's the wildest town in the whole damn world!"

Chief Wiggum: "So when you said it in Springfield last year, you really didn't mean it?"

Mick: "Yeah, sure I did. Only because Springfield IS the wildest town in the whole damn world!"
January 22nd, 2006 10:48 PM
MrPleasant What about Malmoooeee???
January 22nd, 2006 11:11 PM
Gimme Shelter Sacramento
January 22nd, 2006 11:12 PM
Riffhard While I may live in Jersey now I gotta say my hometown of Hotlanta,Ga. is up there as well. There is a very real reason why Keith decided to kick off his first ever solo tour with the Winos at The Fabulous Fox Theater in 1988.

He even made metion of it when he said,"I figured you guys in Atlanta have one of the greatest houses here in the Fox so here we are!",or something to that effect. Hey it's been a long time. Give a brother a break.

Not to mention the Stones played Atlanta at the last moment during the '81 tour because they loved the Fox so much. If you look at the tour schedule for 1981 Atlanta was not even on the list. I have said it here before that '81 Fox show was Stonsian smack as far as I am concerned,and I've been a junkie ever since.

Riffy
January 23rd, 2006 09:29 AM
Surround Sister Belfast
Oslo
Geelong
Vienna
Horsens
January 23rd, 2006 09:53 AM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
1. Boston
2. London
3. NYC
4. Toronto
5. Amsterdam

1. Omaha
2. NYC
3. London
4. Boston
5. Toronto / Chicago ( Tie )

Word .

Smacky !
January 23rd, 2006 10:22 AM
Jumacfly Wall Street
January 23rd, 2006 10:27 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Wall Street

Good Morning Juma .......................

How was your weekend ?!?!

January 23rd, 2006 10:43 AM
Jumping Jack Riffy, you are a fucking genius my friend!!!

The February 8 show will be so hot the entire city of Atlanta may burn to the ground again, except for the Fox Theater which must be saved for the Fall 2006 show!

Southern boys weened on moonshine know how to party!
January 23rd, 2006 10:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Good Morning Juma .......................

How was your weekend ?!?!

Hello Darling

the week end was sunny,whisky and funny
and yours?
January 23rd, 2006 10:53 AM
speedfreakjive no. 1 will be London again after the Wembley shows; I predict a amazingly good show since they will be some of the first gigs at the new and improved Wembley Stadium.
January 23rd, 2006 11:26 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Hello Darling

the week end was sunny,whisky and funny
and yours?

Cloudy , Misty , Foggy , whisky and funny ..............

Jazzy !
January 23rd, 2006 11:38 AM
gimmekeef Its easy....wherever they are playing that day....
January 23rd, 2006 12:56 PM
tumbling dice
Buenos Aires and Amsterdan
January 23rd, 2006 01:02 PM
Egbert
quote:
Joey wrote:

1. Omaha

Word .

Smacky !

"put down that can of Coke or I'll blow yer head off" - what a Stones town!
January 23rd, 2006 01:19 PM
Kurtcobainkid87 I think we're missing one here, Chicago, HUGE Stones fans. Mick was extremely pleased to play Solidier Field this tour after having to play Milkwaukee the night before. 95% of the audience stood the whole show, and thats how it usually is too. Hopefully, it will be the same tonight and Wednesday as well.
January 23rd, 2006 01:21 PM
Joey
quote:
Kurtcobainkid87 wrote:
I think we're missing one here, Chicago, HUGE Stones fans. Mick was extremely pleased to play Solidier Field this tour after having to play Milkwaukee the night before. 95% of the audience stood the whole show, and thats how it usually is too. Hopefully, it will be the same tonight and Wednesday as well.

Amen !!!!!!

The Stones LOVE to play Chicago !!!!!!

The United Center will absolutely ROCK tonight . Word .
January 23rd, 2006 01:35 PM
gimmekeef Not Detroit......
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)