ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo - January 27 2006
© Karen Elshout thanks moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Smelly Ass ........... ( N.S.C. ) ........................ Return to archive
January 19th, 2006 04:44 PM
Joey
............. !

*** PHEEEW ****
January 19th, 2006 04:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

............. !

*** PHEEEW ****

even though you love Macca and U2...you, nor your ass, will be on "THE ENEMIES LIST"
January 20th, 2006 09:48 AM
Joey
" Howard asked Shawn if she was startled when she saw Larry naked for the first time. Shawn said she wasn’t, although she did admit to dimming the lights a bit – just for effect. Shawn then refused to tell Howard how many times a week she has sex with Larry, before mentioning that they keep in touch with each other on the telephone when Larry travels. Howard proceeded to ask if that meant Shawn and Larry engage in phone sex, but Shawn wouldn’t get into the details of that either. This led Howard to again say how attractive he found Shawn and that he couldn’t figure out what was wrong with her.

A THACRED THONG?

Because of her strong belief in the Mormon faith, Howard wondered if Shawn wears “sacred underwear.” Shawn said that she does wear “sacred underwear,” and that, to her, they represent “promises and reminders.” In fact, Shawn, who insisted she was sporting a pair of “sacred underwear” this morning, went on to note that her underwear is so scared to her that Larry has never even seen them. After Artie asked Shawn if she makes Larry wear “sacred diapers,” Shawn reported that Larry doesn’t share in her Mormon belief and that he’s agnostic. Robin pointed out that, based on who his current wife is, she thought Larry would have believed in some higher power.

TOO MUCH FOR DAD TO TAKE

Howard announced he was going to play some songs off Shawn’s new album, “In My Own Backyard,” and proceeded to play a few clips of Wendy the Retard singing karaoke. Howard then played “Find Me,” which is the current single off “In My Own Backyard.” While the song was playing, Howard asked Shawn if she and Larry have ever had sex to the tune. As Shawn was telling Howard that they hadn’t, Gary came into the studio and reported that Shawn’s manager, who happens to be her father, was in the green room and wasn’t approving of the interview. Shawn responded that she was sure her dad was getting upset because of the discussion she had about her “sacred underwear.”

TWO FOR HER SEVEN FOR HIM

Shawn brought up that she lost her virginity at the age of 21 on the night of her first marriage. Shawn then recalled that, although she and her ex-husband are still friends, they had too many problems to stay together, largely in part because they had a baby at such a young age. Robin then noted that she still couldn’t envision Shawn in bed with Larry, while also pointing out that she knew exactly why Larry was in the relationship. Because of what Gary had just said, Howard added that he was planning on leaving through the backdoor after the show this morning out of fear of running into Shawn’s father. Ronnie the Limo Driver then came into the studio to report that Shawn’s dad was truly upset with her, which Howard said upset him because of all the fun they were having. Gary added that when you’re 46 like Shawn is and your dad is your manager, that’s the kind of situation that will arise. "

http://www.howardstern.com/rundown.php

January 20th, 2006 01:53 PM
gimmekeef Now I know the secret of attaining 20,000 posts!......
January 20th, 2006 03:20 PM
Joey " Now I know the secret of attaining 20,000 posts!......"

" You better check that attitude son !!! "

J. " Snuggles " Fly ! ®

January 20th, 2006 04:18 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

" You better check that attitude son !!! "

Joy,

I fully second that - some people just don't understand the deepness of your cryptically expressed messages of wisdome, love and - last but not least - sweet surrender.

Best regards,

Your promisekeeper!

P.s. Four yellow roses, don't you dare to forget them, you lucky guy!!

January 20th, 2006 04:21 PM
Joey " some people just don't understand the deepness of your cryptically expressed messages of wisdome, love and - last but not least - sweet surrender."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 20th, 2006 05:23 PM
Some Guy Where is Poplar?
January 20th, 2006 05:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Where is Poplar?

Yeah , whatever happened to that guy ?!?!

One thing about Poplar , he was ALWAYS Minty Fresh and MAN could he write a post .

Snuggle to the J.
January 20th, 2006 05:52 PM
lotsajizz hey Joey!

January 20th, 2006 06:07 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
hey Joey!

Jizzy ...........................................

IT'S PUB TIME !!!!

www.Brazenheadpub.com

January 20th, 2006 07:19 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

Jizzy ...........................................

IT'S PUB TIME !!!!

www.Brazenheadpub.com

YesSiree! Righto!! Jeezzy!!!

January 20th, 2006 09:03 PM
lotsajizz cheers
sliante

what'll they play tonight? who's on setlist duty?

January 21st, 2006 04:30 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
cheers
sliante

what'll they play tonight? who's on setlist duty?

My sources tell me that the band will play " Winter " at the QWEST CENTER on January 29th . Word .....................to your Flackys !

Flacky ! ®
January 21st, 2006 09:50 PM
pdog Flying over Nebraska 3 times was the tour highlight for me...
January 21st, 2006 11:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Flying over Nebraska 3 times was the tour highlight for me...

I shall not ENTER the state of Nebraska this tour!
January 22nd, 2006 06:38 PM
Joey " Flying over Nebraska 3 times was the tour highlight for me..."

January 23rd, 2006 09:54 AM
Joey
" I shall not ENTER the state of Nebraska this tour!"

You make Joey sad

[Edited by Joey]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)