ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo - January 27 2006
© Karen Elshout thanks moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2 MORE CONCERTS for FRANCE !! Return to archive
January 19th, 2006 04:05 PM
FOURCHETTE Very strong rumours :

LYON STADIUM on JUNE 29th

PARIS - STADE DE FRANCE on JULY 2nd

It should be official in a few days.

Belgrade and Athens have dispapperad on the official Website.

This tour is a bust, JB !!!!!!!!!
January 19th, 2006 04:42 PM
LE PAUL JAGGER wonderful
it' s so great
January 20th, 2006 02:03 AM
erikjjf PARIS (AFP) - The Rolling Stones have added two more concerts to the French leg of their world tour after the original two gigs were all but sold out, organisers said.

The British band would add a June 29 show in Lyon and a July 2 outing in the huge Stade de France arena in Paris to a schedule that already counted a concert in Paris on June 3 and another in Nice on August 8, they said.

The Stones -- combined age 246 -- started their "A Bigger Bang" world tour in the United States last year. They are set to strut their stuff across South America and Japan in the coming months before starting in Europe in May.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060119/en_afp/afpentertainmentfrance_060119182833
January 20th, 2006 02:15 AM
IvanAb
quote:
FOURCHETTE wrote:
Very strong rumours :

LYON STADIUM on JUNE 29th

PARIS - STADE DE FRANCE on JULY 2nd

It should be official in a few days.

Belgrade and Athens have dispapperad on the official Website.

This tour is a bust, JB !!!!!!!!!

Hello!
Does it mean that Stones will not play in Belgrade? I have made plans to go to see and listem them LIVE there. It seems I will go to Zagreb.
January 20th, 2006 02:51 AM
FotiniD
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
PARIS (AFP) - The Rolling Stones have added two more concerts to the French leg of their world tour after the original two gigs were all but sold out, organisers said.

The British band would add a June 29 show in Lyon and a July 2 outing in the huge Stade de France arena in Paris to a schedule that already counted a concert in Paris on June 3 and another in Nice on August 8, they said.

Now isn't that GREAT! I mean, don't misunderstand me, happy for you French folks and all, have a real good time but HEY! What kind of organizing is this Mr. Cohl?! You schedule a date for Athens, it is *officialy* announced and then you back out and say, well, we sold out in France, why don't we add two dates right over there? And how about Greece? Or Belgrade for that matter? Not even a "to be announced" stupid little window to keep the possibility open? Grrrr, I'm really mad. And disappointed.

Once again, really happy for you guys in France.
January 20th, 2006 06:06 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Nice on August 8???????
this is could be nice!!
January 20th, 2006 06:38 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Nice on August 8???????
this is could be nice!!

wake up Fabio!! it s been announced one month ago my friend!!
January 20th, 2006 10:55 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Hey! Jules! why don't meet us everybody in Nice? italian and french Stones-friends, it could be the last time!!
let's talkin everyboy
Fabio
January 20th, 2006 12:11 PM
erikjjf Stade de France July 2nd now listed as "coming soon" on rs.com

https://tickets.rollingstones.com/
January 20th, 2006 06:17 PM
axl79 How about Stockholm ? Have you heard any rumours?
Keith told that they will come if they were ask to.
January 21st, 2006 05:51 AM
erikjjf
quote:
axl79 wrote:
How about Stockholm ? Have you heard any rumours?
Keith told that they will come if they were ask to.

No such rumours.
Keith's comments shall be taken with a pinch of salt (see the "we'd go on even if Charlie had died" incident, etc...).
January 23rd, 2006 11:10 AM
erikjjf Stade de France July 2nd:

Pre-sales begin on Wednesday January 25th.
Public sale on Wednesday February 1st.

https://tickets.rollingstones.com/
January 23rd, 2006 12:04 PM
Gazza Disgraceful to cancel shows which were announced but havent even gone on sale yet. Dont they realise or care that people may have already booked flights to these shows?

But if Cohl knows they can make more money by adding these other shows instead, then what the hell do those fans in Serbia and Greece matter?
January 23rd, 2006 12:17 PM
erikjjf Glad to have you back, Gazza!
[Edited by erikjjf]
January 23rd, 2006 07:41 PM
Soldatti A real shame for Greece fans.
January 23rd, 2006 08:04 PM
Gazza
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
Glad to have you back, Gazza!

LOL...you know I'm fucking right, though, Erik!

hopefully these other shows will get rescheduled during that gap at the end of July, but seems unlikely

Athens was one of the biggest selling shows of the whole tour last time they played there in 1998 and I would imagine their first time in Serbia would be a big draw as well.

How you can just pull a pair of shows between their confirmation and the onsale date is beyond me
[Edited by Gazza]
January 23rd, 2006 08:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Hey! Jules! why don't meet us everybody in Nice? italian and french Stones-friends, it could be the last time!!
let's talkin everyboy
Fabio

I'll be in Nice, Fabio - as will a few other Rocks Offers (Egon, Strange Stray Cat, Monkeywoman (I think)

You and Ju MUST come!
January 23rd, 2006 08:53 PM
Soldatti They played for 90,000 people in Athens back in 1998.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)