ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Savvis Centre, St.Louis, Mo - January 27 2006
© Karen Elshout thanks moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Have Been Shaken to the Core.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 21st, 2006 04:15 AM
Jumacfly this U2 thing again??
here's the pipe guys...
January 21st, 2006 05:34 AM
stonesmachine Stick with the "white booze"
January 21st, 2006 08:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Thanks, voodoopug. And I think it's great that a Shidoobee is preaching the Stones gospel in U2 land. BTW, how 'bout them MSG setlists, eh? Pretty fucking amazing band, even at this point.

i am excited about Monday's show because of these setlists...I just procured a ticket from my broker and as long as my wife does not decide to deliver a baby tomorrow or Monday...I will be there!
January 21st, 2006 09:33 PM
speedfreakjive pug, I find it hard to believe you can HATE u2 if you paid to go and see them; you must have heard and liked some of their stuff to pay for a ticket.

[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 21st, 2006 11:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
pug, I find it hard to believe you can HATE u2 if you paid to go and see them; you must have heard and liked some of their stuff to pay for a ticket.

[Edited by speedfreakjive]

Sadly, my wife wanted to go see this show, and with me spending thousands on Stones tickets...it would have been marital suicide to tell a pregnant woman that I wont take her to a concert she prefers. Also, with as much attacking of U2 that I do here, it was only fair that I check out their act first hand to see if it was as dreadful as I thought it would be...it was worse. I bought us fourth row tickets in the first section on the side of the stage..Edge looked pissed the entire time, he appears tired of being paraded out there as part of Bono's campaign for international recognition for his support of the idea that Africa should have more food and every U2 fan should supply it.
January 21st, 2006 11:59 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, my wife wanted to go see this show, and with me spending thousands on Stones tickets...it would have been marital suicide to tell a pregnant woman that I wont take her to a concert she prefers. Also, with as much attacking of U2 that I do here, it was only fair that I check out their act first hand to see if it was as dreadful as I thought it would be...it was worse. I bought us fourth row tickets in the first section on the side of the stage..Edge looked pissed the entire time, he appears tired of being paraded out there as part of Bono's campaign for international recognition for his support of the idea that Africa should have more food and every U2 fan should supply it.

Agreed, if the other half is a fan, then you could'nt exactly say no. I do think Edge may be beginning to get annoyed at Bono, an Edge solo album would be interesting. See the Elevation tour for great live performances sans political verbal diahorreah. Maybe Bono got worse as the Make Poverty History campaign failed to deliver, in a boost to his damaged ego?!
January 22nd, 2006 01:04 AM
Brainbell Jangler pug:
Baby on the way? Good for you! When is she due? Our seven year old attended a B2B show in utero, but at only four months along. She was about a month from birth for Dylan/Van Morrison/Joni Mitchell. She and her nine year old sister went to the Portland show Nov. 1.
Have an insanely great time at the show, but enjoy your sleep while you've got it--as you know if you already have any kids; if not, the great adventure is about to begin.
January 22nd, 2006 11:36 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Sadly, my wife wanted to go see this show, and with me spending thousands on Stones tickets...it would have been marital suicide to tell a pregnant woman that I wont take her to a concert she prefers.

A minor compromise is still a compromise.
January 22nd, 2006 12:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

A minor compromise is still a compromise.

I am a loving husband and father first, stones fan second.

January 22nd, 2006 12:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
pug:
Baby on the way? Good for you! When is she due? Our seven year old attended a B2B show in utero, but at only four months along. She was about a month from birth for Dylan/Van Morrison/Joni Mitchell. She and her nine year old sister went to the Portland show Nov. 1.
Have an insanely great time at the show, but enjoy your sleep while you've got it--as you know if you already have any kids; if not, the great adventure is about to begin.

baby coming any day now due to complications (all looks to be ok though with mom and baby) We had an in utero appearance at four shows already!

I am hoping all goes well at the doctors on Monday, if i feel comfortable going and the doc can make me feel safe leaving her for a few hours, I will be at the shows on Monday and Wednesday.

Best estimate has us having our second son within ten-twelve days
January 22nd, 2006 12:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I am a loving husband and father first, stones fan second.

Oh. Thanks for the clarification.

And my congrats on your coming new addition to your family.
January 22nd, 2006 04:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Oh. Thanks for the clarification.

And my congrats on your coming new addition to your family.

many thanks!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)