ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I MISS......... Return to archive
01-24-03 11:45 AM
winter The old JB!

All these niceties and well-wishings really aren't as fun. JB, sorry I didn't make it to Walters, I would have really liked to meet you. But since you've been back for NYC, you've lost your edge man.

How are ticket sales in Denver and Houston? How about them Beatles?

Give me something,

wintah
U.M., class of '93
01-24-03 11:52 AM
jb How about that win versus UCONN..incredible....
Truthfully Winter, since the Fiesta Bowl, I have really been down and humbled....I had a great time meeting some of the people in New York...nice group..just don't tell them were you live LOL! It was funny, everyone was so friendly except 2 old prunes who refused to say Hello...but believe me, they were the exception....StonesDoug, Scope, etc were truly a pleasure to meet...I even bought drinks for everyone as a gesture of good will...hopefully I'll get to do it again....later...Esq....
01-24-03 12:31 PM
gypsy It's nice to know that you're not a jerk-you just play one on the internet.
Glad you had a good time at the concert, jb.
01-24-03 01:42 PM
jb I never really thought of myself playing the jerk Gypsy...I basically state my true feelings in a somewhat unconventional way...And it's funny, spoke to so many people who felt the same way about the Beatles, Aerosmith, but don't want to get into it on the board....But yu know, when someone comes up to you after all these years posting, and introduces him/herself, only a truly bitter person would not be thrilled to meet a fellow Stonesfan..and as i found out, the Stones extended family is quite a warm one...I bet even you and I would share a beer!!!(on me of course)
01-24-03 03:28 PM
telecaster JB-I saw Miami had record low last night. I guess it snowed a Cape Canerval.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST