ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: There's a website that is offering a free case of Miller Beer (any type) from now until January 31, Return to archive
01-24-03 02:45 AM
MarthaMyDear Email forwarded to me from a friend!!! :

There's a website that is offering a free case of Miller Beer (any type) from now until January 31, 2003. At this site you will find a special coupon to click on. Just print it out and take the coupon to a local store to redeem:

http://digilander.libero.it/caricacell/

*** Martha ***

P.S. (DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!! lol.................... :P )
01-24-03 01:26 PM
voodoopug Hey,.....not nice, I fell for it...my liver will never forgive you, but at least i do!
01-24-03 02:24 PM
egon i took this offer once myself.
though it was for becks beer back then...
01-24-03 02:32 PM
Highwire Rob Is that the BeeGees in their younger years singing that theme song?

Nice harmony, anyway...
01-24-03 05:43 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm sorry, guys!!! lol............................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P You guys sound so sad!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Well, I don't drink but if it was, like, a free shopping spree, or some shit, I'd be bummed-out, myself!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I don't think that's the BeeGees singing... lol............................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Look at it this way... I got it as an email joke, so you can post it or pass it on to people you know, etc., by email, etc....lol............................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P You guys are too cute... lol............................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Enjoy the weekend, ok., and REALLY get a case of beer BUT designate a driver or use a taxi, ok.?!?!?! Anyways, take care, have an EXCELLENT weekend and DO ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST