ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Dirty Strangers Return to archive
01-23-03 09:20 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Just stumbled upon a used Double Album of theirs in the bargain bin.

So Keith was depressed during the downtime with Mick off soloing and picked up Ronnie one day and laid down some tracks with these guys?

Sweet.

I'm off to listen to it now... I think it's just self-titled, but the first disc is clearly an album they call "Diamonds". Guess the second disc's a bonus filler thing.

Also picked up Houses Of The Holy by Led Zeppelin... next up, Physical Graffiti and our own Fresh Mick J.'s Wandering Spirit.

Anyone heard this song "No One Knows" by these Queens of the Stone Age guys? Not bad at all, very surprisingly.

-tSYX --- No one knows...
01-23-03 09:24 PM
Boomhauer Queens of the Stone Age are alright. Nothing too impressive about them, though.

BTW, yer not watchin' HBO now? Stones are on.
01-24-03 12:33 PM
padre Yes, I bought that Dirty Strangers some time ago too. Listened it once, never touched it again. What the hell was Ronnie and Keef thinking when they did that? Or should I say Ronnie, Keith, Jim, Jack and the old grandad... Sure sounds like a result of a long party or lost bet.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST