ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I NEED HELP! Return to archive
01-23-03 03:41 PM
parmeda I have 17 photos that I want to post from last night at the United Center...

HELP!!!!!!!!
01-23-03 03:46 PM
nankerphelge Check with Petey boy -- he's good with this sort of stuff!
01-23-03 03:47 PM
jb Hi Pam!!!...sounds like the Chicago "double-header" was a killer.....when you have recovered, let us know the details..Regards..JOsh....P.S.-Gerardo is good with the technical stuff..he is #1 engineer in Mexico City!
01-23-03 03:50 PM
parmeda Thanks Nank, but who in the hell is Petey?...LOL
(Really, I don't have an idea!)

Josh...I'm still in awe! But first, I want to post these photos, then I'll recap later. Moonie and I had the best seats we could have ever of asked for.
01-23-03 03:51 PM
Joey " I have 17 photos that I want to post from last night at the United Center... "

< ------ www.PeteTownshend.com

He He little buddy !!!!!!!! Got any Candy ??????????

{{{{{{{ J JACK A MUMBO JAC - O - LANTERN BABY JACKY JAC A JAC A WABBO WAMBO }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-23-03 04:04 PM
moy just send them to gerardo, his e-mail is in his profile
01-23-03 04:05 PM
parmeda Voodoo and I are gonna figure this out...
Thanks for your help everyone!

Look for them later tonight...
01-23-03 04:07 PM
jb Gerado...have you been able to burn me a clean copy of 'Keep your pussy clean"? Thanks buddy...sorry you could not make MSG...I was very serious...
01-23-03 04:26 PM
parmeda Voo, I just bombarded your email...sorry pal.
(But, thank you sooooo much!)
01-23-03 04:30 PM
jb Pam...where did you sit?....
01-23-03 04:37 PM
Martha
Can't WAIT to see your photos Pam!!!!

Sweet Memories to last a lifetime!

01-23-03 05:43 PM
Jaxx email your photos to gerardo and he can upload to the rocks off website or upload them to your home page if you have one. this will give you photos an internet address to post. then type this technical string horizontally on one line using those quotations around your internet address and keeping the space between the IMG and the SRC (that will be your only space in this string as well as using the <,> signs as indicated. i had to write this vertical instead of horizontal or the string characters won't show.
<
IMG
SRC=
"the http address here"
>
photo title
<
/A
>

we're as anxious to see them as you are to post them!

[Edited by Jaxx]
01-23-03 05:53 PM
parmeda Hi Jaxx...I just emailed you and sent you a few surprises!
I sent everything to Voodoo and he's gonna take care of everything tonight sometime...
Thanks for the info...I'm gonna hang on to it for future reference.
01-23-03 11:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The pix are already in the Chicago 2 - January 22 thread at http://novogate.com/board/968/137494-1.html

The reason to put all reviews, pix and setlists in one thread is that the setlist page will have a link from each show to the associated thread here at the board

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST