ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: your favorite bootleg Return to archive
01-23-03 12:51 AM
Mannish Bwoy Hello everybody, i just would like to ask you wich bootleg of the Mick Taylor era is sounding the better, and wich one captures the greatest erformance of the greatest Rn'R band in the world?
Same question for the 70's part with Woody.
Thanks.
Mannish Bwoy
01-23-03 02:38 AM
woodywoodpecker Brussels affair -Taylor

Handsome Girls- Woody
01-23-03 04:54 AM
Mathijs The best ever boot is Europe '73, A Vinyl Gang Production 011. This boot features the first Brussels, October 17 show in best ever quality (A Brussel Affair sounds like an old scratchy vinyl LP compared to Europe 73!). I have written an article on the Europe 73 title, available at: [url]www.stonesinreview.tiscaliweb.nl[\url].

The second best boot of the Mick Taylor era (IMHO) is Rattlesnake's Touring Party 1972, a 7 CD set with all known radio soundboards of the 1972 tour in best ever quality (Philadelphia, Houston, Fort Worth, New York, San Francisco).

And one of my favourite bootlegs remain Going Back To The Roots, with the charlotte 1972 show in best quality. This show epitomises everything the Stones were in 1972: the best ever Rock and Roll band in the world.

Mathijs
01-23-03 06:34 AM
marko I can�t pick just one,i�m not personally taylor era fan.
But maybe one from each era...
Jones era:Bbc recordings,made by Swingin oir
Taylor era:New york 29.11.1969 or brussels
ronnie era:75,81-82 tours,and Licks
01-23-03 03:10 PM
mikecooper unplugged with mick doing you got the silver
stripped companion

then shows?? I prefer anything from 81, to me when they were playing songs off tattoo for the first time
01-23-03 04:19 PM
marko hmmmmmmmm?you wanna whole tour?ugh

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST