ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tumbling Dice's Site Return to archive
01-22-03 03:54 PM
Fiji Joe Wasn't he posting mp3s for download? I seemed to have deleted the bookmark. Can any one post the address please? Also, any other sites, besides Ulf that are posting mp3s would be appreciated.
01-22-03 05:36 PM
telecaster ftp://stones:[email protected]/
01-22-03 06:56 PM
tumblingdice http://www.gtcom.net/~tumblingdice/

I have not updated it in awhile but should have the HBO show soon to load there. Maybe within a week or so for our European friends.Right now I have the Ft Lauderdale show and an older show from 1999 from Tampa to give a little bit of variety in the set list!!
[Edited by tumblingdice]
[Edited by tumblingdice]
01-22-03 08:12 PM
Fiji Joe Thanks TD...you da man!!!
01-23-03 01:12 PM
jb Hello Tumblin Dice...great time in New York....Atlanta actually sounded just as good if not better IMHO....
01-23-03 07:53 PM
tumblingdice It was just as good of a show in Atlanta, however the sound was better for me on HBO as I ran it through the Stereo and had the house shaking!!! The neighbors love me I am sure. Front row seets on HBO !!! sec 117 in Atlanta. I love it better there in person but great view on TV!! Maybe they will come this way again and I can finally get front row or close seats. Always happy to just be there but would love to be up close one time. Glad you enjoyed NY.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST