ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger�s latest wrinkle Return to archive
01-22-03 03:46 PM
CS Jagger�s latest wrinkle

�What a drag it is getting old,� Mick Jagger once sang, but the wrinkly rocker is denying buzz that he�s gone the Botox route.
Last year, the New York Daily News� Rush and Molloy said Jagger used �digital wizardry� to erase some wrinkles from one of his videos. But a well-placed source tells the Scoop that Jagger is a fan of the hottest craze in face-paralyzing. �You wouldn�t believe how popular Botox is among rock stars,� a source says. �The last thing a rock star wants is to look old.�
But Jagger�s rep insists the story is bogus. �Mick told me he�s never used Botox,� she says.
Judging from how Jagger looked at his televised concert, maybe she�s telling the truth.

01-22-03 04:49 PM
L&A What about Keith ?
01-22-03 04:55 PM
Jaxx >>�Mick told me he�s never used Botox,� she says.
Judging from how Jagger looked at his televised concert, maybe she�s telling the truth.

LoLRotF no kidding. mick is certainly no posterchild for bottox. i wish i could get those creases in my pants...
01-22-03 06:42 PM
sasca The Botox episode of Absolutely Fabulous is very good. I want to be Patsy when I grow up.
01-22-03 07:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot What are you saying Jaxxy?

You want Mick to stick his face in your pants, or you want your pants creased as sharply as Mick's face.

Knowing you, it could be either...or both! LOL!
01-23-03 12:56 AM
Roland Mick uses too much facial expression to want to use botox. Look at Joan Rivers. It kind of freezes your face, making it hard to change your expression.
01-23-03 01:45 AM
padre Does this mean that Bil Wyman is using Botox?
01-23-03 02:25 PM
Martha
quote:
Roland wrote:
Mick uses too much facial expression to want to use botox. Look at Joan Rivers. It kind of freezes your face, making it hard to change your expression.

Right on..I just saw a piece on Oprah about Botox injections yesterday..it DOES make your face freeze into place and in my opinion makes you look freakish as hell. Like a wax figure of yourself....eeeeek! Mick and Keef do not look like they've done any plastic surgery or Bowtox injections..they look like they've been ageing naturally....and that looks good to me.

Who the hell CARES anyway...we AGE people!

Get over it!

Don't freak me out Ronnie!
01-23-03 05:37 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
What are you saying Jaxxy?

You want Mick to stick his face in your pants, or you want your pants creased as sharply as Mick's face.

Knowing you, it could be either...or both! LOL!

i would imagine mick's tongue has some major "miles" on it and i would prefer a "younger model". plus, i don't know how i feel about having my shoes spit out in the end.
01-23-03 05:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot PPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPHHHTTTTTTT!!!!

(sound of me gagging on my coffee!)

I guess you must not want slobber on your shoes! LOL!

Thanks for the laugh Jaxxy!
01-24-03 04:33 AM
beer I saw Axl Rose on Tv and I couldn't believe what he looked like! Puffy, round face, lookin like he was allergic to bee stings. A victim of Botox!! No shit!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST