ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith's site is up!! Return to archive
01-22-03 09:42 AM
FotiniD No details in this post, just seen the introduction screen, haven't had a closer examination I'm off to see what it's got!!!
That welcome pic sure threw me down on the floor

God, I ADORE Keith Richards
01-22-03 09:54 AM
FotiniD Babies, this site is pure magic!
It's got some great videos (!), Keith's discography with the liner notes and audio samples, a most amazing photo gallery (still recovering from the shock ) and even an Ask Keith section!!!! I'm in love with it!

And the graphics are great! These guys sure did a great job.
01-22-03 12:09 PM
luridchief The "fat" version is quite swanky:
http://keithrichards.com/high/index.html

Make sure that you check out the live clip of the Winos doing "Somethin' Else!" It's the cats!
01-22-03 12:17 PM
Madafaka Wow! Great flash design and great site.
01-22-03 12:21 PM
sirfito Yes, Great Site!
Very nice too!
Also you can ask some...
Cheers,
Fito
01-22-03 01:04 PM
luxury1 Good, thanks. I just submitted the question why Keith never introduces Mick on stage anymore. I reminded him that Mick is really not such a bad chap after all. I'm sure Keith will be rushing to answer this one.
01-22-03 01:40 PM
Martha Thanks for the link to this site. I submitted a question too! Asked how he felt about his performance for the HBO gig..and told him he blew me away with it.

How fun!
01-22-03 02:34 PM
Miss U. LOL, Luxury1, thanks for the laugh!
01-22-03 02:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot LUXY!

Guess what babe.....Keith has indeed been introducing Mick on this tour. San Diego comes to mind, and a couple of other times that I can think of.

At the HBO MSG show, Keef took Mick by the hand and raised it like Mick just became a boxing champion...then pointed to him, like, "Here's the man baby!"

Sometimes he simply says, "Thanks Mick."

Besides, Mick needs no intro. By the time it gets to the intros...everyone KNOWS who Mick Jagger is....and WHAT Mick Jagger is...the 9th Wonder Of The World.
01-22-03 04:21 PM
100 Years Ago speaking of MSG HBO show, what was going on during Whip, the Glimmer Twins seemed to be having a bit of a pissing match over Mick's guitar volume or something
01-22-03 08:17 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Besides, Mick needs no intro. By the time it gets to the intros...everyone KNOWS who Mick Jagger is....

Whereas Keith does need the intro...
01-22-03 08:55 PM
exile I cant remember what CD or Video i heard it but

Mick introduces the band Ronnie,charlie, Keith and Bill

then just says..." and my names Mick"

then straight into Jumpin jack flash

it was very COOL
[Edited by exile]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST