ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Chile in Wondie! Return to archive
01-21-03 10:25 PM
sirmoonie Hope you're allright down there, my YOTI pal, and didn't spill any tequila.

Seriously, hope you and yours are ok.

Let us know.
01-21-03 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Sirmoonie!

Thanks for asking! I'm fine, my family is fine.

I already replied to our YOTI friend Nanky that I didn't realize that it was a fucking 7 degrees earthquake until I received some phone calls to my cell phone. I thought it was a low quality Nolte material

01-22-03 01:32 PM
Jacques Sorry for your country and dead and injured people.
But we are happy you and your family is fine
01-22-03 02:24 PM
Maxlugar It would take more than some pussy ass Earthquake to take our Voodoo man down!

That guy drinks Tequila like whale eats plankton! Full spead ahead and mouth wide open baby!

YES!

Voodoo!!!!!

Macky!
01-22-03 02:39 PM
Factory Girl Voodoo, glad that you and your family are okay.
01-22-03 02:41 PM
steel driving hammer [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
Hope you're allright down there, my YOTI pal, and didn't spill any tequila.

LOL! WHEEEEW that was funny!

Andallee Andallee Riba Riba!
01-22-03 03:52 PM
Joey Is the Tequila alright ?????????????????

Please tell me the Tequila was not spilt whilst the walls fell amongst the populace .......................

Ever seen a grown Joey cry ??????????? It ain't a pretty sight .

And now , hold on to something because it is coming and , really , that isn't a damn thing you can do to stop THIS :

Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK , Joey , JOESY , Joester , JOESKEE , Joeykins , JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS , Snaggle Joe , JOEY C10 , H.R. Puffin Joe , SNAGGLE JOE , Bunny Joey , RABBI JOE , Hanoi Joey , JOEY CONG , Ho Chi Joe , LBJOEY , SimyJoey , MACHINE JOE , Joey Wonka , JOEY VON KINKILY KINK .

{{{{{{{{{ SKITTLES JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST