ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Black and Blue Outtakes Return to archive
01-21-03 05:53 PM
Fiji Joe Can anyone give me some info. on any outtakes from this record? Memorialized in a Boot? Also, I am interested in learning of any live shows in support of that record that were reduced to a Boot (good sound quality only). I would be interested in trading for such boots.
01-21-03 06:00 PM
Fiji Joe Also, can anyone tell me anything about "Exile on Mainstreet Demos"...Is it worth pursuing?...Different material than that which is on Mainstreet revisted?
01-21-03 06:04 PM
Moonisup I just know:

Tropical disease

there must be more
[Edited by Moonisup]
01-22-03 02:15 AM
marko Yes there is,and i have that one.i don�t know is there
other boot from these sessions.
Outtakes 1974-1975 is the name of the boot,quality is vg
sbd,with a hiss.14songs from black&blue sessions.I haven�t
listened it for a long long time,but if you want it,just
email me

[email protected]
01-22-03 02:21 AM
gypsymofo60 Rags To Excess, Order In The Court& Knebworth '76 are getting constant playtime at my place at present, great stuff if you're a fan of "The COCK_BUMP" era.
01-22-03 05:44 AM
marko You also got complete knebworth,,yes ex show,even they were
high from something called cocaine.Order in the court,thats a mix of sbd&audience,london-76 right?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST