ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Last MSG Show? - Mick "I Don't Think So!" Return to archive
01-21-03 01:22 PM
Street Fighting Man You've got to love these guys defiant attitude toward Father Time!

Long Rock the Rolling Stones!
01-21-03 03:28 PM
GimmeExile My thoughts, too. I had a big ole shit-eating grin when Mick said that. Sounds more like a Keith comment.
01-21-03 08:59 PM
The Eggman curious was it a sell out show???
01-22-03 12:32 AM
Hand O Fate Was it a sell out???? Are you fucking kidding meeeee????? Of course!!!
01-22-03 08:40 AM
luxury1 I was at the show, and have since watched the video twice (I know, sooner or later I gotta get me a job). Anyway, perfect Stonesian moments--LEt It Bleed--it is all there--Charlie playing with his eyes closed, the guitar weave, and Country Mick. Midnight Rambler--a real bluesy jam--I have never witnessed it so pure and heartfelt by the band and well, I don't even know what else to say.
Personal highlight--Mick douses me with water (and I get the eyebrows and head lilt) and then the paper petals come down. I looked like a fucking Christmas tree.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST