ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

An outtake from San Diego by Stoneslib.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pre-Come On tracks? Return to archive
01-21-03 10:33 AM
padre Does anybody know about the avaibility of Stones tracks before Come On? There's some on Pig's Bright Lights, Big City (Road Runner, Diddley Daddy, I Want To Be Loved, Honey, What's Wrong?, Bright Lights Big City). But how about tracks like Pretty Thing, It's all Right Babe, I'm Moving On, I'm a Hog For You, Soon Forgotten, Close Together and the full version of Can't Judge A Book (a clip of about 20 secs seems to be all that's circulating). Does any of these exist anywhere??
01-21-03 10:47 AM
keefa HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought your subject meant something a little less innocent.
01-21-03 12:49 PM
padre You do have a dirty mind!
01-21-03 01:42 PM
gypsy Joey dribbles before he shoots.
01-21-03 02:59 PM
Miss U. Most men do, Gypsy.
01-21-03 03:50 PM
gypsy I bet Brian did...hence all the illegitimate kids.
01-21-03 07:09 PM
Miss U. Probably, he had a whole lotta love to give....
01-21-03 07:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man Yes the original reel to reel tape(s) still exist. They were discoverd a while back in an attic in Dartford. They went at auction. Mick Jagger bought them.

That 20 second clip you have heard, id imagine is the only version in circulation. I think that was from a radio programe

Alex
01-22-03 01:08 AM
padre Yes, it seems to be from some radio programme with a DJ and a guest speaking over the track. Who was that guy speaking after the song telling how he found Can't Judge...? It doesn't sound like Mick. If my memory serves me right, the DJ called him Chris. Chris Jagger? If he's the man who had the tape before Mick, I'm sure he took a copy of it for himself, too!
01-22-03 01:55 AM
gypsymofo60 Yeah! I've wondered about these pre-Come on tracks, I'm sure I heard years ago, that there were versions doing the rounds..........Gypsy, MissU, try bibs!
01-22-03 08:59 AM
gypsy Brian had a whole lotta love to give? I hardly call knocking up 5 different chicks and then basically shunning them "love."

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST